Buro-Kun Konpaku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

after a strange accurence in what is called the gaia of the world. The gaia is the spirit of the earth, meaning that now severed the world's gaia fragments spread world wide into objects such as earings, necklaces, rings, and weapons of unkown.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Buro-Kun Konpaku's
In Love and Death (Val and Zilo) Siteplot

Humans now live in a world of chaos, after a strange accurence in what is called the gaia of the world. The gaia is the spirit of the earth, meaning that now severed the world's gaia fragments spread world wide into objects such as earings, necklaces, rings, and weapons of unkown. These fragments generate a strange power which taps into the mind and soul to create wonderous and mysterious powers. The problem with this is that this power is so imense it can corrupt the soul to want to be in control of power. Such places to learn how to control this power is the Shikigan Highschool, the school of elements. This school is mandetory now, and has been tradition for thirteen years now.

Ever since that disruption in the earth's gaia their have been disappearences in lands such as america, eruope and austrailia. The only thing is no one has seen who had made these lands disappear or for the fact hadn't noticed the lands disappeared in the first place. Years have past and now the world is completly destroyed, each land in japan were sectioned off as sectors or divisions. Each enclosed to its own type of people. The world has gotten strange but people have been disappearing and re appearing corrupted using the gaia fragments for good or bad. The world needs the gaia fragments back or the world it self will be thrown out of ballence.
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
In Love and Death (Val and Zilo) Events-1
The Discovery of The Corrupted
Gaia Members

There has been recent reports of school members disappearing and coming back different. These members have been banished according to the Head Master, Kuroden. The only known member that was banished from school grounds was said to be one of the corrupted gaia members, Ranmaru. There has been no sighting of Ranmaru so far how ever the Head Master feels that this matter must be adjourned. He sends out his best students to search for this Ranmaru or at least to figure out his plans.
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
In Love and Death (Val and Zilo) Staffmembers2
Lily
Yuuki
Zilo
Valentina Volpe

Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
In Love and Death (Val and Zilo) Moderators2

Zento
Kioru Xemnas

Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
In Love and Death (Val and Zilo) Topposter2

In order to be in the buro-kun konpaku's top poster list you must be active, and have at least 50-100 posts done already, none that are spam. You will get a pm from an admin on the ranking you are at in the top poster list, so far no one has made the list. Good Luck!
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
In Love and Death (Val and Zilo) Memberofthemonth2
Male of the Month

In order to be male of the month you must be active and not inactive, you will know when you are a candidate if one of the admins pm you that you qualify.

Female of the Month

In order to be female of the month you must be active and not inactive, you will know when you are a candidate if one of the admins pm you that you qualify.
Affiliates
In Love and Death (Val and Zilo) SiteAffiliation2
Our Site Button

In Love and Death (Val and Zilo) Button10

Our Affiliates

In Love and Death (Val and Zilo) Afff10

In Love and Death (Val and Zilo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valentina Volpe
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Valentina Volpe

In Love and Death (Val and Zilo) Empty
PostSubject: In Love and Death (Val and Zilo)   In Love and Death (Val and Zilo) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:00 pm

Val laid quietly in Zilo's arms as he carried her back to his dorm. Not long now until she could take her human form. She just needed rest. She was happy that he chose to accept her, even if he accepted the ice girl too. She'd be able to get him to fall for her, she just needed time alone with him. She smiled and nuzzled his chest as she waited for him to get her to his dorm. She wanted to rest in his arms tonight.
Back to top Go down
Zilo
Shikigan Student
Shikigan Student
Zilo

PostSubject: Re: In Love and Death (Val and Zilo)   In Love and Death (Val and Zilo) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:06 am

Zilo walked into the room and sat the fox down and starred at her before sighing a little bit remembering what happened earlier today he walked off and left her there walking towards the bathroom he closed the door softly and turned on the shower he sighed a little bit and looked at the shower it had been a long day for him first he was surrounded by girls and then he was claimed by both of them. He had to think of something he slowly began to undress and hopped into the shower listening to the droplets of water hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Valentina Volpe

PostSubject: Re: In Love and Death (Val and Zilo)   In Love and Death (Val and Zilo) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:12 am

Val looked around the room as Zilo walked inside. It was cozy and quaint. She liked it. She watched Zilo as he set her down. Her eyes followed him to the bathroom. The door closed and the shower started. She smiled and stretched a little before hopping up onto Zilo's bed and curling up, getting quite comfortable. She let out a long sigh, hoping she could take her human form soon She wanted Zilo to see her in her beautiful human form, rather than as just an animal.
Back to top Go down
Zilo
Shikigan Student
Shikigan Student
Zilo

PostSubject: Re: In Love and Death (Val and Zilo)   In Love and Death (Val and Zilo) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:15 am

Zilo finally came out of the shower about fifty minutes later he saw the fox still sitting there as he was ina towel he starred at her. "Your still here so i wasn't just day dreaming that something happened today huh?" He said starring at her before sitting down on the bed and sighed as he lied back on to the bed and starred at the fox on his right and sighed again he was thinking he had gone insane talking to a fox.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Valentina Volpe

PostSubject: Re: In Love and Death (Val and Zilo)   In Love and Death (Val and Zilo) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:24 am

Val watched him come out of the shower, her eyes going wide. He was all wet and in a towel. He never looked hotter. She couldn't help drooling. She wagged her three tails happily as he laid near her on the bed. She got up and crawled onto his chest, then curled back up, nuzzling his stomach as she got nice and comfortable on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Zilo
Shikigan Student
Shikigan Student
Zilo

PostSubject: Re: In Love and Death (Val and Zilo)   In Love and Death (Val and Zilo) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:28 am

Zilo blinked a little bit as he saw the fox get up and lay on his bare stomach her soft fur was pretty warm now since she had heated up from the ice girl he reached down and pet her head a little bit
he sighed softly thinking about what he had done. He had just engaged himself to two goddesses that he knew nothing about he decided he would get to know them better tomorrow it was late and he was sure that the girl was asleep by now.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Valentina Volpe

PostSubject: Re: In Love and Death (Val and Zilo)   In Love and Death (Val and Zilo) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:35 am

Val smiled a he began to stroke her fur shuddering in delight as he pet her. It was such a pleasant sensation. She nuzzled his stomach more, indulging in his sweet scent. His skin smelled so good. So human. She loved it. She lightly ran her tongue along his belly, tasting his soft flesh. He tasted of soap, yet had that weak salty taste from sweat on his skin.
Back to top Go down
Zilo
Shikigan Student
Shikigan Student
Zilo

PostSubject: Re: In Love and Death (Val and Zilo)   In Love and Death (Val and Zilo) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:49 am

Zilo felt the soft warm tongue go across his stomach he blinked a little bit before looking down at the fox it tickled a little bit he laughed some what before returning to petting her thinking over what had happened to him today he yawned softly and thought about the other goddess he needed to get to know them better he started taking notes on both of them.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Valentina Volpe

PostSubject: Re: In Love and Death (Val and Zilo)   In Love and Death (Val and Zilo) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:05 am

Val blinked and turned around on his stomach, nuzzling his neck. He was thinking about that other goddess. She wasn't liking that. He was with her right now, not the ice girl. Val nuzzled and licked his neck, then licked his cheek. She wanted his attention on her right now, and not on that ice queen. Val sat up on his chest and whimpered softly, giving him a sad look.
Back to top Go down
Zilo
Shikigan Student
Shikigan Student
Zilo

PostSubject: Re: In Love and Death (Val and Zilo)   In Love and Death (Val and Zilo) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:45 pm

Zilo looked back down at the fox and smiled slightly and started to pet her. "So you know i was thinking about her as well huh? Well sorry I'll try to show you some thought ." He said smiling scratching between her ears and laughing a little bit. Thinking that this girl was pretty jealous of the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Valentina Volpe

PostSubject: Re: In Love and Death (Val and Zilo)   In Love and Death (Val and Zilo) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:50 pm

She smiled and nuzzled his hand as he pet her. She loved his touch and couldn't wait to feel it on her flesh. She laid back down on his chest. It was getting late and she knew he'd be falling asleep soon. She nuzzled his chest and licked his neck. She wanted his attention. She didn't want it on that girl while he was with her.
Back to top Go down
Zilo
Shikigan Student
Shikigan Student
Zilo

PostSubject: Re: In Love and Death (Val and Zilo)   In Love and Death (Val and Zilo) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:45 am

Zilo yawned softly as he started to close his eyes gently it was time for sleep and he needed it he closed his eyes gently completely and drifted into the dark void of sleep. The warm fur of the fox was drifting away he couldn't feel it no longer he was comepletely asleep and knocked out hard it would take a lot to wake him up right now.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Valentina Volpe

PostSubject: Re: In Love and Death (Val and Zilo)   In Love and Death (Val and Zilo) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:50 am

Val slept soundly as well, soon her body recovering it's lost energy. She began to change, taking on the shape of a beautiful woman. She was now 5'3" compared to a 3 foot tall fox. Her fur, replaced by milky soft, pale peach skin. She now had long silver hair and cursed seals on her hips, shoulders, chest, and face. Behind her eyelids were gorgeous yellow eyes. The downside of her return to flesh was that she always changed back completely naked. She was still sound asleep on the male, her head still on his stomach, facing towards his feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Love and Death (Val and Zilo)   In Love and Death (Val and Zilo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Love and Death (Val and Zilo)
Page 1 of 1