Buro-Kun Konpaku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

after a strange accurence in what is called the gaia of the world. The gaia is the spirit of the earth, meaning that now severed the world's gaia fragments spread world wide into objects such as earings, necklaces, rings, and weapons of unkown.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Buro-Kun Konpaku's
Zilo Room Siteplot

Humans now live in a world of chaos, after a strange accurence in what is called the gaia of the world. The gaia is the spirit of the earth, meaning that now severed the world's gaia fragments spread world wide into objects such as earings, necklaces, rings, and weapons of unkown. These fragments generate a strange power which taps into the mind and soul to create wonderous and mysterious powers. The problem with this is that this power is so imense it can corrupt the soul to want to be in control of power. Such places to learn how to control this power is the Shikigan Highschool, the school of elements. This school is mandetory now, and has been tradition for thirteen years now.

Ever since that disruption in the earth's gaia their have been disappearences in lands such as america, eruope and austrailia. The only thing is no one has seen who had made these lands disappear or for the fact hadn't noticed the lands disappeared in the first place. Years have past and now the world is completly destroyed, each land in japan were sectioned off as sectors or divisions. Each enclosed to its own type of people. The world has gotten strange but people have been disappearing and re appearing corrupted using the gaia fragments for good or bad. The world needs the gaia fragments back or the world it self will be thrown out of ballence.
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Zilo Room Events-1
The Discovery of The Corrupted
Gaia Members

There has been recent reports of school members disappearing and coming back different. These members have been banished according to the Head Master, Kuroden. The only known member that was banished from school grounds was said to be one of the corrupted gaia members, Ranmaru. There has been no sighting of Ranmaru so far how ever the Head Master feels that this matter must be adjourned. He sends out his best students to search for this Ranmaru or at least to figure out his plans.
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Zilo Room Staffmembers2
Lily
Yuuki
Zilo
Valentina Volpe

Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Zilo Room Moderators2

Zento
Kioru Xemnas

Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Zilo Room Topposter2

In order to be in the buro-kun konpaku's top poster list you must be active, and have at least 50-100 posts done already, none that are spam. You will get a pm from an admin on the ranking you are at in the top poster list, so far no one has made the list. Good Luck!
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Zilo Room Memberofthemonth2
Male of the Month

In order to be male of the month you must be active and not inactive, you will know when you are a candidate if one of the admins pm you that you qualify.

Female of the Month

In order to be female of the month you must be active and not inactive, you will know when you are a candidate if one of the admins pm you that you qualify.
Affiliates
Zilo Room SiteAffiliation2
Our Site Button

Zilo Room Button10

Our Affiliates

Zilo Room Afff10

Zilo Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zilo
Shikigan Student
Shikigan Student
Zilo

Zilo Room Empty
PostSubject: Zilo Room   Zilo Room I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:03 pm

Zilo walked on in to the room 002. He was excited about how it had been a number 2 as the only value number. two was his lucky number and knew it was good luck for him to be in here at least he could be alone and not disturbed in the boy dorm by the girls. And he sure as hell wouldn't be bothered by the boys here because he always threatened to kill them if they touched him. He laid out on the bed it was a small bed it was a twin just like he had wanted it was a one person bed he laid down on the bed and closed his eyes. The bed was perfect. It was even with his height of seven foot eight.This is perfect....
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Yuuki

Zilo Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zilo Room   Zilo Room I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:20 pm

Yuuki looked down at a piece of paper that read 002. it was her assigned number to her room. yet she was lost. (see avi for appearance). Yuuki looked around the hallways and sighed. finally seeing a door number 002 she smiled.finally... she thought while opening the door and seing a boy lying on the bed. a light pink blush rose on her face.i-i'm sorry...this must be the wrong dorm...um do you know where the female dorm is? she asked in an embarrassed tone while fiddling with a strand of hair.
Back to top Go down
Zilo
Shikigan Student
Shikigan Student
Zilo

Zilo Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zilo Room   Zilo Room I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:24 pm

Zilo eyes flew open as he heard a female voice he sat up quickly and jumped to his feet so fast it didn't seem like normal human movements he stood there starring at her straight in the eyes. "Yes i know where the girl dorms is..." HE said softly while starring at her he was using his normal attire (See avi) He looked at her and sighed a little bit thinking in his head. Damnit even if i choose the only boy dorm available i still bump into a girl... Every girl at this school knows how this boy judging by his tattoo that gave him away as that boy. Had been betrayed by a girl he finally trust and almost killed by her.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Yuuki

Zilo Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zilo Room   Zilo Room I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:31 pm

"Yes i know where the girl dorms is..." Yuuki sighed in relief and laughed nervously.thanks i really appreciate it.... she didnt walk completely into the room afraid that she would give herself away,since the temperature would seem to drop. she gave the boy with the tattoo a shy smile.by the way i'm Yuuki Shirayuki..and may i ask what your name is?
Back to top Go down
Zilo
Shikigan Student
Shikigan Student
Zilo

Zilo Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zilo Room   Zilo Room I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:37 pm

He walked to the door feeling the tempature drop he turned and looked at her. "Water element or also known as ice element." He said and motioned for her to follow him he lead her outside and all the way over the hill and noticed the other dorm way over there it was the mixed dorm. "Basically we gotta go through the forest and pass the mixed dorm for the girls dorm." He said pointing over towards a rocky mountain where the girls dorm sat by.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Yuuki

Zilo Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zilo Room   Zilo Room I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:40 pm

"Water element or also known as ice element." Yuuki didnt even bother to deny it. she followed him outside. "Basically we gotta go through the forest and pass the mixed dorm for the girls dorm."Yuuki smiled slightly.thanks....and you must be a lightning elemental? she asks while tilting her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Valentina Volpe

Zilo Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zilo Room   Zilo Room I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:49 pm

Val growled as she ran through the alleyways, dodging people left and right, blood dripping from a gash in her side. She was in her deity form. She appeared as a three tailed fox about the size of a large house cat. Her silver fur was stained with her blood. Sparks of electricity arced from her body. She panted a bit and found herself at a large building with tons of windows. Outside were two people. She was getting weaker and needed help. She huffed and walked up to the two. She laid at the male's feet, whimpering. She was in pain and needed treatment. She bit the male's pant leg and tugged lightly, then whimpered again, her golden eyes looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Zilo
Shikigan Student
Shikigan Student
Zilo

Zilo Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zilo Room   Zilo Room I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:52 pm

Zilo looked down at the poor fox. He sighed a little bit and bent down rolling her over to see the sde. He pulled out some medicine and rubbed it on her then took his zipper on his vest and unzipped it. Revealing his bare skin. He slowly covered her up and wrapped it around her before picking her up in his arm and petting the foxes head. "There there it will be ok." He said softly. "Lets get you to the girls dorm." He said looking at the girl named Yuuki. He started walking towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Yuuki

Zilo Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zilo Room   Zilo Room I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:18 pm

Yuuki saw the fox lying at the boy's feat and watched him pull out some medicine and treat the female fox while taking his shirt off and wrapping the fox in it. Yuuki blushed shyly as he did so yet didnt object when he said."lets get you to the girl's dorm." silently,Yuuki put a hand on the fox's side.her cool skin would numb her wounded side.calming down the body and causing the injury to be completely painless so the fox wouldn't suffer anymore. Yuuki's hand then pulled away as she walked with the male to the female dorm.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Valentina Volpe

Zilo Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zilo Room   Zilo Room I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:25 am

Val bristled, a ridge of fur spiking down her back. She growled as the male bent down and rubbed some sort of medicine on her bleeding wound. The growled as she thought Human medicine won't heal a deity, boy.... She was then cought by surprise when he took off his vest and wrapped her in it before picking her up. She let out a sound, almost like a purr as he began to pet her head. Maybe this boy can take me in for a while until I can take a human form again.... She thought as she closed her eyes, enjoying the male's gentle hands on her silver pelt. Her eyes soon shot open as she felt a cold touch on her side. She snarled and snapped at the hand. She hated cold, and hated being cold. She began to shiver a little and glared at the female whom sh figured had touched her. Her golden eyes glowed yellow, electricity surging through her body at a fast pace to warm her. She snuggled close to the male's chest for warmth while he and the female began to walk through the woods towards another building.
Back to top Go down
Zilo
Shikigan Student
Shikigan Student
Zilo

Zilo Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zilo Room   Zilo Room I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:47 pm

He hugged the fox close to his bare chest trying to give it some warmth he felt the cold nose touch him he smiled and looked back at the girl named Yuuki. "Careful now there are some bad spots in the forest and it will make it a little dangerous to walk around here. And if you need to rest i can carry you on my back." He offered slightly as he continued to walk petting the foxes head. He left his vest on the poor thing to stop its bleeding and continued to walk by yuuki he snickered a little bit. "Apparently she doesn't like the cold.." He said smiling he sat the fox down and rolled her over onto her stomach to see the wound he pressed his hand to it slightly sending out some lightning to close the wound before wrapping her back up. "There as long as you don't make any sudden movements youll be fine." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Yuuki

Zilo Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zilo Room   Zilo Room I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:07 pm

Yuuki didn't even flinch as the fox's teeth sank Into her skin and draw blood. If anything it would smell sweet and somewhat overwhelming since she wasn't mortal and since she was a virgin. Yuuki simply caused ice to form on her hand and dig into her cut, healing it completely and not even leaving a scar.ice medication....it numbs the pain and closes the wound... Yuuki spoke in a soft tone. As she said this, the cut closed up from the inside and healed up completely,not leaving a single hair out of place, as if the fox had never been injured in the first place.she can move all she wants.. That wound won't reopen...the only side offect is feeling a slight bit of cold but that will wear off in less than five minutes Yuuki then looked at the male who suggested that she could ride on his back and she blushed slightly.um no thank you I'll be alright...thank you for the offer though she said with a slight smile. Yuuki continued to walk in silence, her gaze up ahead and slightly distant. She wasn't good at making conversations and she wasn't used to be talked to kindly.She sighed softly and brushed her hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Kioru Xemnas
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental
Kioru Xemnas

Zilo Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zilo Room   Zilo Room I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:22 pm

Xemnas leaned down on one knee on the rock surface, leaves fluttering to the sides as she traveled towards the activity in the forest. She held her chakram staff in one hand, the other hand gripping the base of the stone surface. She stopped suddenly as she spotted them and smiled. She stood up and stepped of the stone surface as it vanished back into the earth. She leaned on her staff and looked at the two people and the fox. "Hello there people" She said in a slightly condescing tone.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Valentina Volpe

Zilo Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zilo Room   Zilo Room I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:21 pm

Val's eyes scanned the forest, as she soon found herself on her back by a male, something she greatly preferred in her human state. She closed her eyes and let the male treat her wound before wrapping herself back up in his vest. She buried her muzzle in the male's chest, her tails wagging happily. She had taken a liking to the man. After all, he helped her without freezing her to death, and he was from the land that her family dies protecting. She let out another soft purr-like sound and licked his chest out of gratitude. She knew she would end up having this boy as her master. She closed her eyes and laid her head against his warm chest, falling asleep in the male's arms, ignoring anyone else but him.
Back to top Go down
Zilo
Shikigan Student
Shikigan Student
Zilo

Zilo Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zilo Room   Zilo Room I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:35 pm

Zilo felt the small fox lick his chest the cold nose and the small tongue touch him he laughed a little bit as he began to rub her head and laughed a little bit as he returned his attention as another female showed up he sighed a little bit he had gotten himself into a meeting of females it seemed. Well one was a fox so she didn't count the other two where elemental and judging by it they where goddesses."Nice to meet you." He kept his distance away the earth goddess could tell by his tattoo that he was the one betrayed by a girl and almost killed.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Yuuki

Zilo Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zilo Room   Zilo Room I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:33 pm

Yuuki saw another female appear and she gave her a small smile and wave.suddenly it started to snow and yuuki waved her hand again and stopped it.I aplogize.... she said in a soft yet quiet tone. A little bit bored yuuki formed a small ice sculpture of a fox in her hands. An anumaed smile played on her lips. She then formed it into the woman who had just steppped forward. Then she shifted it into one that looked like zilo. Yuuki giggled. her laughter was like music, soft and sweet. She then threw the statue in the air and it turned into a fragile ice bird that flew up ahead and back. Yuuki was not paying attention to her comrades at the moment. Forgetting that she wasn't alone. Yuuki then made the bird explode into light ice blue butterflies that flew off into the sky. Yuuki sighed and smiled lightly. Remembering when she was only a child .
Back to top Go down
Kioru Xemnas
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental
Kioru Xemnas

Zilo Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zilo Room   Zilo Room I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:18 am

Xemnas smiled at the duo and the small fox in the man's arms. "Nice to meet you to. What elements do you have?" Xemnas said to him as she leaned against an oak tree with her arms folded. She stared at the girl who created the lovely ice sculptures of her, the fox, the boy, birds, and light blue butterflies that flew away. Xemnas smiled brightly at her."It's ok. And i'm guessing your element is ice, a variant of water. Beautiful. I hope you don't mind if I show mine too." Xemnas said to her politely with an unusually friendly smile. She stuck her arm out all the way, with her palm facing up. An apple tree sprouted from the ground, and within' a few minutes, the tree was abundant with crimson red apples. One fell into Xemnas' hand. She smiled at them. "Want one?" She said with a smile as she bit into the apple.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Valentina Volpe

Zilo Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zilo Room   Zilo Room I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:33 am

Val laid her ears flat against her head. All the voices were disturbing a long needed rest. She opened her now bright yellow eyes abd raised her head a little. She growled a bit, then let out a roar that shook the forest, something surprisingly loud coming from a fox the size of a house cat. Her roat brought in dark, inky black thunderclouds. Thunder rumbled in the distance and flashes of lightning illuminated the sky. Val sniffed and laid her head back against Zilo's chest, her muzzle buried betewwn his arm and his body. A ridge of fur still bristled down her spine as she relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Zilo
Shikigan Student
Shikigan Student
Zilo

Zilo Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zilo Room   Zilo Room I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:38 am

Zilo continued to pet the fox trying to get her fur to go down a little bit and looked back at the other girls. The cold snow hit him a little bit on his skin. He smiled a little bit it felt nice and saw the girl pull out a apple he smiled. Then sensed the thunder storm coming and the roar form the girl Zilo held up his blade and redirected any lightning that may strike making the clouds retreat as they where coming.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

Zilo Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zilo Room   Zilo Room I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:08 pm

ahahaha nice elemental powers...impressive indeed a girl's laughter came from up in a tree. she was wearing a white short sleeve button up shirt with a few undone revealing her collar bone,a black skirt that slightly covered her thighs,black sneakers with black stockings that slightly covered her shins she also had a black hilted katana strapped to her back..The girl's hair was blond,her eyes electric blue,her skin was a soft peach cream. and she was petite yet had a graceful figure. She clapped as everyone showed off their abilities. though unknown to them she had a birthmark of an ancient cloud with lightning coming from it on her upper left arm,indicating her as the daughter of the sky goddess and the goddess of storms. mostly lightning this she would keep a secret and let everyone assume she was just an elemental. When the fox roared and summoned thunder clouds. the girl frowned.well isnt that dangerous... she waved her hand and the clouds disappeared letting the sun shine. she laughed and smiled at the fox.hello sister its been awhile.... she said while petting the fox. she then smiled at everyone else.who are you guys?
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Yuuki

Zilo Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zilo Room   Zilo Room I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:54 am

Yuuki blushed lightly at the earth elemental's comment.thank you.... she said softly with a smile. She then watched her grow an apple tree and she offered one to her Yuuki accepted it and pit it in her bag for later. Yuuki looked up at the sky and watched the thunderstorm come hovering over them from the fox's roar. Then she saw Zilo redirect the lightnig with a simple swing of his blade. Everyone's powers where truely amazing.

Then she heard a girl's voice come from the tree and she waved her hand causing the storm clouds to retreat.The girl then jumped from the tree and petted the fox. Sayid hello sister. Which made Yuuki curious yet she kept her mouth shut.

Yuuki simply looked at the girl and said.Its Yuuki Shirayuki.... she answered softly while letting her hair gently fall over her face.
Back to top Go down
Kioru Xemnas
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental
Kioru Xemnas

Zilo Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zilo Room   Zilo Room I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:31 pm

Xemnas glared slightly at the fox. Lightning had always been her least favorite element, though she couldn't deny that it was powerful. She turned to the girl who had just arrived and smiled. "Hello there. I'm guessing your a.....lightning elemental?" Xemnas asked her, not exactly sure of what Element she was a part of. She looked at the Water Elemental and smiled slightly. "No problem. When I see talent.....I acknowledge it." Xemnas told her politely. She yawned as she raised a stone pedastel from the ground under the apple tree and sat down. She looked at the girl and blinked. "So that's your name. Yuuri. I'm Kioru Xemnas." Xemnas said as she introduced herself.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Valentina Volpe

Zilo Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zilo Room   Zilo Room I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:08 pm

Val glared at the girl who called her sister. She growled a bit, her fur bristling back up again just after Zilo had smoothed it down. She snapped at the girl's hand as she tried to pet her, then sniffed and nuzzled Zilo's chest again. All her family was dead. There was no way that this female was her sister. She growled still and closed her eyes, going back to ignoring the others while she snuggled up to Zilo's warm chest, her three tails wagging slowly.
Back to top Go down
Zilo
Shikigan Student
Shikigan Student
Zilo

Zilo Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zilo Room   Zilo Room I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:33 pm

Zilo looked down at the fox and saw he wound was healed he unwrapped the vest for a better look on it. And saw she was fine now he sat her down and went over and sat by a tree away from all the girls this environment has gotten a little out of hand for Zilo. He expected a nice long year without this but he got surrounded by four girls well one was a fox but still he sighed a little bit and went back to starring at them he didn't speak a word.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

Zilo Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zilo Room   Zilo Room I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:52 pm

Kurai felt the fox clamp down on her hand but when she did an electrical pulse would zap her in the Tongue. Causing her mouth to go numb. Kurai rolled her eyes.for gods sake valentina get a grip the last time you bit me the effect was like running face first into an electric fence..huh I must've accidently zapped your memory if you can't remember me Kurai said while frowning slightly as her hand was uneffected.

She then turned towards the earth elemental and smiled.yep I'm a lightning elemental Kuraiyama Mizuki...kurai for short she said with a grin. She then looked at the ice goddess and smiled.that's a pretty name...hmm judging by the cold powerful aura around you, you must be the ice goddess...very nice she then looked at the make tat put down the fox and stepped away.lightning elemental and half human .. Very cool she said with a slight smile. She then leaned back against the tree and yawned softly.so what brings you guys here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zilo Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zilo Room   Zilo Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zilo Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next