Buro-Kun Konpaku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

after a strange accurence in what is called the gaia of the world. The gaia is the spirit of the earth, meaning that now severed the world's gaia fragments spread world wide into objects such as earings, necklaces, rings, and weapons of unkown.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Buro-Kun Konpaku's
Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo) Siteplot

Humans now live in a world of chaos, after a strange accurence in what is called the gaia of the world. The gaia is the spirit of the earth, meaning that now severed the world's gaia fragments spread world wide into objects such as earings, necklaces, rings, and weapons of unkown. These fragments generate a strange power which taps into the mind and soul to create wonderous and mysterious powers. The problem with this is that this power is so imense it can corrupt the soul to want to be in control of power. Such places to learn how to control this power is the Shikigan Highschool, the school of elements. This school is mandetory now, and has been tradition for thirteen years now.

Ever since that disruption in the earth's gaia their have been disappearences in lands such as america, eruope and austrailia. The only thing is no one has seen who had made these lands disappear or for the fact hadn't noticed the lands disappeared in the first place. Years have past and now the world is completly destroyed, each land in japan were sectioned off as sectors or divisions. Each enclosed to its own type of people. The world has gotten strange but people have been disappearing and re appearing corrupted using the gaia fragments for good or bad. The world needs the gaia fragments back or the world it self will be thrown out of ballence.
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo) Events-1
The Discovery of The Corrupted
Gaia Members

There has been recent reports of school members disappearing and coming back different. These members have been banished according to the Head Master, Kuroden. The only known member that was banished from school grounds was said to be one of the corrupted gaia members, Ranmaru. There has been no sighting of Ranmaru so far how ever the Head Master feels that this matter must be adjourned. He sends out his best students to search for this Ranmaru or at least to figure out his plans.
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo) Staffmembers2
Lily
Yuuki
Zilo
Valentina Volpe

Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo) Moderators2

Zento
Kioru Xemnas

Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo) Topposter2

In order to be in the buro-kun konpaku's top poster list you must be active, and have at least 50-100 posts done already, none that are spam. You will get a pm from an admin on the ranking you are at in the top poster list, so far no one has made the list. Good Luck!
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo) Memberofthemonth2
Male of the Month

In order to be male of the month you must be active and not inactive, you will know when you are a candidate if one of the admins pm you that you qualify.

Female of the Month

In order to be female of the month you must be active and not inactive, you will know when you are a candidate if one of the admins pm you that you qualify.
Affiliates
Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo) SiteAffiliation2
Our Site Button

Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo) Button10

Our Affiliates

Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo) Afff10

Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zilo
Shikigan Student
Shikigan Student
Zilo

Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo) Empty
PostSubject: Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo)   Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:06 pm

Zilo was sitting there working on the garden like he always does it was about 115 degrees outside.He was wearing blue jeans and a white tank top with some tanish colored boots. He sat down to take a break and sighed a little bit it had been a long and gruesome day down here. He wondered why it had been so dang hot lately and how come the temperature wasn't going down. Then again he didn't really care it just gave him more of a reason to take care of the plants.
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo)   Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:44 pm

A girl had been working in the garden since dawn. She wore a modified school uniform, the shirt covered her neck and the entire length of her arms and her skirt went past her knees and the entire outfit was a solid unattractive black silk. She was using her powers to help grow all the plants and to keep them healthy. She actually liked the sunlight, it kept her hair red, and kept her looking healthy. She had hoped no one would bother her today.
Back to top Go down
Zilo
Shikigan Student
Shikigan Student
Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo)   Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:13 am

Zilo blinked a little bit as he bumped into something while working on the garden he fell flat on his ass he looked p and saw a girl sitting there he started to back up slowly. He blinked a little bit as he looked at her. He had let his guard down once again and let a female get close to him. He started to calm down a little bit after nearly jumping out of his skin.
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo)   Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:17 am

Awai had fallen on her butt and blinked to see what had done it and blushed seeing the boy that had knocked her over and she bolted over some flowers and blushed as she looked at him not saying a word as she looked at him for a while then she spoke a little*"S-s-sorry....I...I didn't mean to knock you down....."*She stuttered a bit as she looked at him timidly, half expecting him to yell at her because he had fallen down.
Back to top Go down
Zilo
Shikigan Student
Shikigan Student
Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo)   Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:20 am

Zilo starred at her and gave a small meek smile. "Now don't go apologizing i owe you and apology i am the one that knocked you down instead seeing as how it must be a pain to get out of the clothes the dirt." HE said starring at her and keeping his distance from her since he didn't really trust girls he was being careful around her and continued to give a little smile the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo)   Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:29 am

She sighed and shook her head as she looked at the other blushing a bit*"I-I-I-I-Its not your fault, I should have payed more attention...... she was staring at the ground as she seemed to be making the plants around her grow just by being near them. She was already timid, and she had just knocked someone flat on their butt, not the best way to make a good first impression.
Back to top Go down
Zilo
Shikigan Student
Shikigan Student
Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo)   Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:31 am

Zilo smiled as he saw the Flowers blossom around her. "Beautiful." He said starring at the flowers then looking up at her and smiling a little bit. "No no it is my fault and if it is not mine then its both of ours. We both weren't paying attention." The girl now could see the tattoo on his arm. And everyone in school knew the boy with the tattoo was betrayed by the one he loved and nearly killed by her. Hence why he never trusted Girls.
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo)   Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:38 am

Dancer blushed a bit when he had said beautiful, then she realized he was talking about the flowers and she breathed a quiet sigh of relief. She nodded slowly as he spoke and decided that was probably the most accurate thing as to what happened.*"O-o-ok t-t-then...I-I-I- g-g-guess......"*She stood showing her red hair and silver eyes clearly now. She was kind of short, and most people knew her as Awai, the girl with no friends, and the girl that hated to talk. She was a new student to this school, just transferring in this last year because of her grandfather for unknown reasons.
Back to top Go down
Zilo
Shikigan Student
Shikigan Student
Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo)   Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:48 am

Zilo stood up he was the tallest person at the school standing at seven foot nine and still growing he looked at her and smiled. "Well i am truly sorry for knocking you down." He said starring at her and noticed her blush a couple of times it was strange for him to meet such a shy girl at this school. Then again she probably found it weird for such a big guy to have a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo)   Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:55 am

She did an old fashioned bow as she looked at the other very bashfully, slightly amazed by his height as she looked at him, he towered over her 5'4" self.*"I am sorry too.....uuummm....may I ask your name, my name is Awai Kikyou Odoriko....."* She gave the name calmly, but quietly, she was extremely timid as she spoke, she was kind of afraid of the man, but he spoke softly, so she was glad for that fact.
Back to top Go down
Zilo
Shikigan Student
Shikigan Student
Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo)   Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:03 pm

Zilo smiled as she said her name and responded." Beautiful name you have awai. My name is Zilo Hellingo Telavu. I am a half breed the one and only half breed so far." This would shock most people because half breed rarely got into this school let alone become stronger then the head master himself.
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo)   Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:08 pm

She blushed a bit hiding back down behind some flowers as they continued to grow around her. She was not used to anyone especially a boy say anything, including her name as beautiful.*"Y-y-y-you have a cool name...mine just means Pale Flower Dancer..."*She blinked as most of her face was hidden by the flowers save her sterling silver eyes as she looked at him, she made no comment as to the half-breed, as she was oblivious to the fact that was a rare thing, being new to the school and all...
Back to top Go down
Zilo
Shikigan Student
Shikigan Student
Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo)   Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:11 pm

Zilo smiled a little bit. "Thank you Awai but your name has more meaning then mine. Mine has no meaning to it at all." He said smiling and it was true you tried finding the meaning of his name there was none at all for it." And your name is beautiful you should learn to stand out more often Awai." He said as he sat back down starring at her eyes through the flowers. "Kawai looks like a little fox." He said smiling looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo)   Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:27 pm

Awai blinked and blushed very obviously against her normally pale skin as she looked at Zilo*"Uuuum uuuuh uuuuuh uuuum......t-t-t-t-t-t-thanks y-y-y-y-y-you.....b-but I don't think I want to stand out....I-I-I-Its just not me......"*She was blushing deeply as she looked at Zilo and ducked down past the flowers to fully hide herself as she wanted desperately to hide her blush. She had never spoken to a male before except her grampa and her teachers.
Back to top Go down
Zilo
Shikigan Student
Shikigan Student
Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo)   Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:41 pm

Zilo laughed a little bit as she ducked into the flowers he walked over to her and opened them up to see her and smiled. "Come on now don't hide from me i am normally the one that does the hiding here." He said he may be a little closer to her now but even with him trying to be nice he kept a distance between them not wanting to get too close out of his personal boundary.
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo)   Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:49 pm

She blushed as she let the flowers literally grow over her, she wasn't used to people, especially boys, persisting in trying to talk to her. *"S-s-s-s-sorry....I-i-i-i-its just.....not used to attention......"*She whimpered this a bit, because she didn't know what she should do, she had never spoken to a boy, and she was kind of scared. She was blushing hard now, so much her cheeks hurt, she almost wished he would go away, but at the same time she didn't.
Back to top Go down
Zilo
Shikigan Student
Shikigan Student
Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo)   Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:54 pm

Zilo blinked a little bit and let off of the flowers letting them close back and walked off to the tree and sat down and closed his eyes he was going to leave the girl alone apparently she didn't want to talk to him and he could understand that and knew she wanted to be alone just as he did before. He yawned a little bit and spoke. "Well it was nice too meet you Awai." He said starting to try and go to sleep so she could be left alone.
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo)   Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:00 pm

Awai after a while came from the flowers and walked to sit next to Zilo silently for a bit. She began to sing a wordless song and the flowers sprang to life as she did. Anything that heard her song would be filled with all the inner energy that was normally locked away in their bodies or stems or anything, even humans. Awai looked at Zilo after her song and spoke quietly*"Thank you...for...talking to me...."*She then blushed and looked down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Zilo
Shikigan Student
Shikigan Student
Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo)   Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:16 pm

Zilo looked over at the girl sitting next to him he didn't move he didn't want to scare her at all. He smiled even though he had a thing against girls this one seemed to be alright and said. "It was a pleasure talking to you." He had opened his eyes when he talked to her and the song she sang was beautiful. "Lovely song you have there." He said softly as he felt different.
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo)   Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:25 pm

Awai smiled as now a dragon lily blossom tattoo was on her cheek along with a green vile that seemed to stretch down into her shirt, her body seemed to have reacted to the song. Awai had forgotten that the songs she sang activated her God Mark. She then looked at Zilo timidly*"Thank you...singing and dancing are two of the few things I now how to do right honestly...."*She kept her head down, her silver eyes staring at the ground as part of her red hair fell over her face.
Back to top Go down
Zilo
Shikigan Student
Shikigan Student
Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo)   Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:27 pm

Zilo smiled and laid his head back and looked up at the sky and said. "Not every day that you get to see a girl with silver eyes and read hair i mean i barely see red hair now a days. So you are a site. In a good way that is." He said trying to be nice for once and looking at the sky before glancing at her and giving a smile.
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo)   Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:43 pm

She smiled a little, but kept her head down, letting her red hair fall and cover her face to hide her blush*"T-t-t-t-thank you.....what....what do we do now......"*She asked because she didn't know what to do, to take a walk, to continue gardening or what, she knew he was being nice, heaven knows why, but she didn't want to lose the chance that she might have another friend at this school....
Back to top Go down
Zilo
Shikigan Student
Shikigan Student
Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo)   Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:38 pm

Zilo smiled a little bit as he looked at the girl sitting there and said. "Don't need to be so polite to a half breed there. Theres one thing that i understand here they make fun of people who thank half breeds since we are supposedly weaker then the rest of the people here." He said smiling slightly he didn't move but he notice she was uncomfortable being around him. He yawned a little bit and looked back at the sky. So she didn't have to bend her head down to cover the blush.
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo)   Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:44 pm

She blinked and shook her head as she looked at him since he could not see her blush*"N-n-n-n-no no, Grampa told me to always be kind and polite to people who treat you the same. I would never make fun of you, and just because your a half breed is no reason to look down on you....."*As she said that, she became serious and her timidity vanished a bit as a green emerald tint went into her eyes as her hair seemed to braid itself. She understood people not liking her, but Zilo was such a nice person...
Back to top Go down
Zilo
Shikigan Student
Shikigan Student
Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo)   Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:47 pm

Zilo chuckled a little bit looking at the a not bothering her by looking at her. "Well to me it sounds like he was a good man and that he was a father figure to you. And others look down on me mostly for being a half breed. And besides the fact my family was killed by a girl i trusted and nearly killed me. Other girls just scare me and they used that against me." He said chuckling again now that he thought about it was funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo)   Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shy (Dancer) Meets Paranoid(ZIlo)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next