Buro-Kun Konpaku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

after a strange accurence in what is called the gaia of the world. The gaia is the spirit of the earth, meaning that now severed the world's gaia fragments spread world wide into objects such as earings, necklaces, rings, and weapons of unkown.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Buro-Kun Konpaku's
Alone in the forest (Dancer) - Page 2 Siteplot

Humans now live in a world of chaos, after a strange accurence in what is called the gaia of the world. The gaia is the spirit of the earth, meaning that now severed the world's gaia fragments spread world wide into objects such as earings, necklaces, rings, and weapons of unkown. These fragments generate a strange power which taps into the mind and soul to create wonderous and mysterious powers. The problem with this is that this power is so imense it can corrupt the soul to want to be in control of power. Such places to learn how to control this power is the Shikigan Highschool, the school of elements. This school is mandetory now, and has been tradition for thirteen years now.

Ever since that disruption in the earth's gaia their have been disappearences in lands such as america, eruope and austrailia. The only thing is no one has seen who had made these lands disappear or for the fact hadn't noticed the lands disappeared in the first place. Years have past and now the world is completly destroyed, each land in japan were sectioned off as sectors or divisions. Each enclosed to its own type of people. The world has gotten strange but people have been disappearing and re appearing corrupted using the gaia fragments for good or bad. The world needs the gaia fragments back or the world it self will be thrown out of ballence.
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Alone in the forest (Dancer) - Page 2 Events-1
The Discovery of The Corrupted
Gaia Members

There has been recent reports of school members disappearing and coming back different. These members have been banished according to the Head Master, Kuroden. The only known member that was banished from school grounds was said to be one of the corrupted gaia members, Ranmaru. There has been no sighting of Ranmaru so far how ever the Head Master feels that this matter must be adjourned. He sends out his best students to search for this Ranmaru or at least to figure out his plans.
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Alone in the forest (Dancer) - Page 2 Staffmembers2
Lily
Yuuki
Zilo
Valentina Volpe

Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Alone in the forest (Dancer) - Page 2 Moderators2

Zento
Kioru Xemnas

Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Alone in the forest (Dancer) - Page 2 Topposter2

In order to be in the buro-kun konpaku's top poster list you must be active, and have at least 50-100 posts done already, none that are spam. You will get a pm from an admin on the ranking you are at in the top poster list, so far no one has made the list. Good Luck!
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Alone in the forest (Dancer) - Page 2 Memberofthemonth2
Male of the Month

In order to be male of the month you must be active and not inactive, you will know when you are a candidate if one of the admins pm you that you qualify.

Female of the Month

In order to be female of the month you must be active and not inactive, you will know when you are a candidate if one of the admins pm you that you qualify.
Affiliates
Alone in the forest (Dancer) - Page 2 SiteAffiliation2
Our Site Button

Alone in the forest (Dancer) - Page 2 Button10

Our Affiliates

Alone in the forest (Dancer) - Page 2 Afff10

Alone in the forest (Dancer)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

Alone in the forest (Dancer) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:22 pm

Awai blinked and blushed as she noticed that Kurai's body had changed*"K-k-k-kurai...did you change all of the sudden ."*She seemed fried for a sec, not seeming to notice the part about her true self. She then blinked at the comment on friends and she spoke in a surprised tone*"H-h-h-how!?!?! I made friends with Mrs. Yuuki and Zilo though....
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:26 pm

(OOC: kurai already changed back XD)

Kurai smiled sadly.[color=yellow]I'm not sure really all I know is that you are my first friend and I appreciate it [/color. She said with a smile.

(short post sorry)
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:48 pm

Awai blinked and nodded as she looked at her with her as always, timid eyes as she looked down and then looked at her*"Then I am glad that I can be your.....friend...thank you."*With that she smiled faintly and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:54 pm

Kurai gave awai a warm smile in return,no awai thank you... She said in a soft yet serious tone.her expression and tone then turned cheerful as she asked,so what do you wanna do now?
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:05 pm

She blinked as she looked at the other and blushed a bit, she had not thought about what they would do, she really had no idea*"Uuuuum...uuuuh...uuuum....I don't know.........is there something you want to do?"*She spoke timidly as she looked at her bashfully with her silver eyes, she was timid, still not noticing the change in her body, but she did notice she felt taller than normal...
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:13 pm

Kurai thought for a moment then said hmm well what Do you do for fun? kurai asks. While brushing her bangs away from her face . She crossed her arms over her chest , letting her smile remain on her lips as she waited for her friends reply.
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:17 pm

Awai shrugged as she looked at her as she looked at the ground, her own hair falling in front of her face as she tried to think*"I dunno....I normally just do my studies, garden, then head to the dorms to rest.....I....I've never really done much more than that....What about....what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:39 pm

Kurai Smiled asAwai mentioned gardening.may I see your garden? she asked gently with a smile. Maybe afterwards she would show awai something that she used to do back when she lived in heavan.
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:06 pm

Awai blushed a bit and walked towards the forest and after a while would reach a large grove filled with lilies, roses, and any other kind of flower imaginable here. Awai held out a hand and pointed all about her*"This is my "garden"......... I come here everyday and make flowers grow here.......... that normally could never exist.....
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:13 pm

Rai looked over the garden her eyes wide.awai this is absolutely beautiful... she looked over every single flower and inhaled their sweet scent. as she walked by rain clouds followed behind. Watering them. kurai then turned back to Awai and grinned.you my dear have been blessed with a gift she simply stated while hugging her.thank you for showing me this
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:16 pm

Awai blushed a bit and wormed out, moving to a set of flowers quickly that seemed to glow as she attempted to distract Kurai from her blush.*"These are the hardest to grow, these are the Gilded Roses."*The gilded roses were pure black, but the edges had gold trim on them by their looks, and a lightning pattern circled the middle of it, the flower itself seemed to shock a little bit of whatever it touched.*"The rose of the lightning gods....."
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:25 pm

Kurai looked at the flower that she had grown herself back in her dorm room. She smiled.ah yes, I recall seeing many of those back in heavan and I grow a couple in my room Kurai made glided rose grow in her palm,it's shock didn't affect her though.beautiful yet it hurts when you touch it..kinda like me around men she joked in an attempt to make awai laugh.
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:32 pm

Awai giggled a little then she looked at Kurai with a slight smile on her face*"Sooo....what do you want to do now....."*She blinked and looked at her timidly, she wondered what it was that her new friend liked to do. She had never really had time with another person to hang out, so she had no idea what to expect.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:41 pm

Kurai grinned as Awai laughed.success she said teasingly while giggling a bit herself. Then Kurai had an idea.hey awai are you afraid of heights by any chance? the goddesss asked with a smile on her lips. Her eyes sparking with excitement as she had a good idea what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:48 pm

Awai was confused by the answer for a moment and she shook her head, she had lived on a mountain all her life, no way was she afraid of heights, in fact she enjoyed them. She spoke in a confused voice*"Noooo....w-w-what are you thinking about doing....."*She was confused as to why her friend had asked her that.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:01 pm

Kurai grinned happily.exellent! Now follow me... the goddess walked trough the forest and looked around for the tallest tree. Se smiled in satisfaction as she found a tree that stood 359 feet tall. Kurai then climbed it effortlessly until she reached the top branch.She then looked at Awai.okay I know this is going to sound weird but I need you to hang on to me..don't be worried this'll be fun I used to do this all the time kurai reassured her with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:12 pm

She followed her, all the way to the top of the tree easily, she had no problem climbing trees as it was first nature to her, she knew how to survive in the wilderness, then again, maybe now she knew why she knew so much about the wilds. that is when Kurai told her to hand on and she looked at her confused, but did as she said.*"W-w-w-whats going on K-k-k-k-kurai-chan....?"
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:23 pm

Kurai grinned,I'm going to show you what some lightning elementals do for fun, some of us have the power to move at high speeds, sometimes we can even fly what we do is basically climb athe highest mountain,tree, or anything that we can find and jump off it, kind of like sky diving...you'll see what I mean..want me to give you a demonstration or would you like to try it out now?
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:28 pm

She did not let go as she gripped on tight, she understood what she was going to do, and she figured if she watched her, she would not want to do it, so she held tight to her new friend*"J-j-j-j-just do it now before I change my mind......"*She closed her eyes as she held on, waiting for her friend to do what it was she had wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:44 pm

Kurai smiled as she felt that Awai had a good tight grip on her.alright here we go..hang on! she warned as she tipped forward. Suddenly Kurai's body started to glow a bright yellow as well as her eyes. Suddenly their fall picked up in speed. Kurai twisted and turned all the way down and when it seemed that they where going to hit the earth. Kurai shot back up like a rocket. Flying back up into the sky. Kurai laughed in delight. She did a few mid air flips and a couple more twists and turns. The feeling was like being on a rollar coaster except much more quicker and the thrill was amazing. Finally Kurai then stopped at the ground with a big grin on her face. The light died down as she gently loosened Awai's grip and helped steady her. well what did you think? Kurai said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:49 pm

Awai had held on for dear life as her wood body created fastens to wrap around Kurai as she spun in the air laughing and screaming at the same time, she had never had that kind of rush before, and when they finally stopped and she let go, she fell on the ground laughing as she looked at the sky*"THAT WAS AMAZING!"*She said in a melodic voice as the trees about seemed to become filled with energy as she spoke and laughed*"What else do you do for fun?"*She had a smile on her face now as she looked at her friend.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:58 pm

Kurai laughed along with awai.I know right? Well I'm glad you enjoyed that she said with a big grin on he face. She then thought about something else they could do.kurai watched the sun go down and she smiled.hey Awai want me to show you how we lightning elemental's make fireworks?
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:07 pm

Awai smiled and nodded as she looked at her friend the sat down as the trees cleared a area around them so that they could see the sky and the sunset clearly and she nodded*"With your lightning right, sure I'll watch ^_^."
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:27 pm

Kurai grinned and gave her friend a light nod.she then suddenly picked awai up and flew her over to a cloud which was able to support Awai just fine.watch the fireworks from here it's much more effective Kurai promised while jumping off the cloud and flying way far back. Charging seven different balls of electricity she then sent them flying up in thesky. They exploded in different colors. kurai then mentally formed them into many different shapes and sizes. From flowers,to stars in the sky,to different animals,and finally one big explosion showing a bright green picture of Awai in the sky. Then Kurai created one last lightning ball and threw it in the sky. The ball exploded into bright yellow letters that said the end. Kurai then laughed.ta da! she then took a bow with a playful smirk on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:49 am

She watched as she listened to her at first then watched the seven orbs of lightning fly into the sky, she wondered what those were for, then she saw them as they blew up in their different colors and smiled as she watched*"Woooow...." *Then she was even more amazed as they formed shapes and animals as she watched in awe. then seeing the picture of her in the sky she blushed and giggled a bit. at the end after Kurai had done her bow she almost tackled Kurai in a hug while laughing*"THAT WAS AMAZING!"*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone in the forest (Dancer)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next