Buro-Kun Konpaku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

after a strange accurence in what is called the gaia of the world. The gaia is the spirit of the earth, meaning that now severed the world's gaia fragments spread world wide into objects such as earings, necklaces, rings, and weapons of unkown.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Buro-Kun Konpaku's
Alone in the forest (Dancer) Siteplot

Humans now live in a world of chaos, after a strange accurence in what is called the gaia of the world. The gaia is the spirit of the earth, meaning that now severed the world's gaia fragments spread world wide into objects such as earings, necklaces, rings, and weapons of unkown. These fragments generate a strange power which taps into the mind and soul to create wonderous and mysterious powers. The problem with this is that this power is so imense it can corrupt the soul to want to be in control of power. Such places to learn how to control this power is the Shikigan Highschool, the school of elements. This school is mandetory now, and has been tradition for thirteen years now.

Ever since that disruption in the earth's gaia their have been disappearences in lands such as america, eruope and austrailia. The only thing is no one has seen who had made these lands disappear or for the fact hadn't noticed the lands disappeared in the first place. Years have past and now the world is completly destroyed, each land in japan were sectioned off as sectors or divisions. Each enclosed to its own type of people. The world has gotten strange but people have been disappearing and re appearing corrupted using the gaia fragments for good or bad. The world needs the gaia fragments back or the world it self will be thrown out of ballence.
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Alone in the forest (Dancer) Events-1
The Discovery of The Corrupted
Gaia Members

There has been recent reports of school members disappearing and coming back different. These members have been banished according to the Head Master, Kuroden. The only known member that was banished from school grounds was said to be one of the corrupted gaia members, Ranmaru. There has been no sighting of Ranmaru so far how ever the Head Master feels that this matter must be adjourned. He sends out his best students to search for this Ranmaru or at least to figure out his plans.
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Alone in the forest (Dancer) Staffmembers2
Lily
Yuuki
Zilo
Valentina Volpe

Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Alone in the forest (Dancer) Moderators2

Zento
Kioru Xemnas

Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Alone in the forest (Dancer) Topposter2

In order to be in the buro-kun konpaku's top poster list you must be active, and have at least 50-100 posts done already, none that are spam. You will get a pm from an admin on the ranking you are at in the top poster list, so far no one has made the list. Good Luck!
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Alone in the forest (Dancer) Memberofthemonth2
Male of the Month

In order to be male of the month you must be active and not inactive, you will know when you are a candidate if one of the admins pm you that you qualify.

Female of the Month

In order to be female of the month you must be active and not inactive, you will know when you are a candidate if one of the admins pm you that you qualify.
Affiliates
Alone in the forest (Dancer) SiteAffiliation2
Our Site Button

Alone in the forest (Dancer) Button10

Our Affiliates

Alone in the forest (Dancer) Afff10

Alone in the forest (Dancer)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

Alone in the forest (Dancer) Empty
PostSubject: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:58 pm

standing in the middle of the forest wearing a white short sleeve button up with a black tang top underneath,a black tie,a light gray skirt,black socks that stop below the knee,and white sneakers.with her long blond hair pulled into a pony tail and her blue eyes gazing at her weapon. Kurai held out her black hilted katana and murmured its name,the katana shifted into a black guitar with a spear tipped point. strumming a few notes she could hear the thunder erupt in the distance.she smiled.

Kurai started to play a guitar solo,it sounded soft and sweet at first and the clouds harmlessly shifted above then kurai started to play louder and faster. like an electric guitar solo. the clouds responded to her guitar playing becoming dark gray and lightning crackled into the sky as rain fell down to the earth.

Kurai smiled,closing her eyes and she played,her fingers not missing a single note,not a single mistake. then she played one last harsh note and lightning fell from the sky and struck the ground behind her as she directed. she smiled switching to a classic guitar solo.causing the storm to clear and the clear blue sky to shine in the sunlight. this was bliss for the young goddess.
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:10 pm

Awai had watched the girl who had brought lighting from the sky silently from behind a tree as she looked at her, slightly frightened at the display of power, but she studied it all the same. She felt the rain fall, and felt power course through her as her powers absorbed the water and strengthened her body. She listened to the Guitar solo in silence as she hid from sight away from the woman with the powers over lightning. Her eyes went wide when the lightning struck directly behind her, and she was glad she did not get hit.

When the final notes of the harsh song were played, she seemed to change to something a little more tame and she listened from behind the tree to the music of the woman as she seemed to know just what to do at each part, at least thats how it was in Awai's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:25 am

After playing the soft melody from her guitar. She opened her eyes and realized someone was watching. Turning her head slightly. She saw a familiar girl watching her from behind the tree. It was Awai, her roommate.Kurai smiled.

oh good morning Awai San the sky goddess said with a warm smile then studied the amazed look in the girl's eyes and blushed slightly.you must''ve seen my little routine there..i apologize if I woke you up. she said with an apologetic smile as she let her guitar turn back into a katana which she put back in it's sheath. did you sleep well?
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:10 am

Awai just stared for a moment then a deep blush went over her face as she hid behind the tree her body fully pressed against it. Awai thought about just making a mad dash back to the dorms, because she wasn't so sure what to do really, She had no idea if the girl would find her rude for watching her the way she did, but she figured that even if she ran, a goddess would be able to catch up to her easy. She came back from behind the tree and she looked at the other her head down so her red hair hid half of her face including one of her silver eyes*"G-g-g.......good morning Kurai....."*As usual she spoke in that timid voice that she always had.*"Y-y-.....yes....I slept well...and there is no n-n-n-need to apologize...."*This is the most she had spoken to anyone the whole time she had been at the school or even in the city so far,so she was having difficulty and stuttered, but her voice was sweet and beautiful like a rose.*"I'm an wood child...we wake up very early in the day......, I have been here in the forest since it was dawn...."*Her sentence was broken by a bit, but she tried her best not to stutter.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:38 pm

Kurai smiled at awai.I'm glad you slept well Awai-San and as for me i tend to get up early myself she said with a grin.rise and shine is what my mother would tell me every morning she said with a slight sigh.well I'm just glad you're here...I appreciate the company you give me she said wlin a soft and honest tone. She never liked being alone. It made her depressed and she would cry causing sudden rainstorms. Though she wasn't so alone anymore so it brought happiness in her life.[list][*]
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:05 pm

She nodded a bit as she looked at the other and still blushed a bit as she looked around the forest at the area and she put her hands in the pockets she had sewn into her skirt as she tried to figure out what to say next, confused as to what to do now. She spoke in a timid voice*"Y-y-y-.....your welcome...uuummm...what....what now...."*She was a socially awkward child as she looked at the other timidly.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:09 pm

Kurai grinned,hey Awai I heard you can sing and dance quite beautifully.. If I play my guitar would you be able to sing and dance to the solo that I play? Kurai asked suddenly while tilting her head slightly.and maybe after that we can take a walk and find something else to do she suggested with a smile.is that okay?
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:20 pm

She blushed as she looked at her and looked down as she kicked the dirt a bit swaying as she blushed*"I-I-I-I-I....I don't know....I don't normally dance with people...are...are y-you s-sure?"*She was a deep red color in the cheeks that contrasted her pale skin as she looked at her with her silver eyes timidly.*"I......I guess.....I guess I could try....."
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:32 pm

[color=yellow]sure I'm sure said with a grin as she got her guitar ready. She played a few notes to test if it was tuned which it was. She then grinned at Awai.[color=yellow]ready when you are Awai she said while laughing. Her laughter was sweet and musical. This was going to be so much fun.'
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:41 pm

Awai blushed and nodded as she took a pose, then began to dance smoothly but quickly her movements flowing like water and air as the trees and flowers about the area sprang to life growing and blooming quickly. Her voice had no lyrics in it, just a sound that was pure and beautiful that seemed to fill anything and anyone that could hear it with a rush of unleashed inner energy that would boost them with a massive amount of energy. She seemed more lively as she danced and sang.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:23 pm

Kurai started to strum a smooth classic guitar solo matching Awai's song beautifully. As the girl sang,kurai's notes blended with her voice. The sky goddess closed her eyes and felt herself get lost in the melody. Her fingers strummed each note without a single flaw , her fingers moved fast across the strings playing high and low. The way kurai played it sounded like two different guitariss playing at once. Matching silently with the singer.

Kurai hummed along gently. As the non lyric song continued kurai's solo grew faster and slightly louder. Yet it didn't move out of tune with awai not even once. As the two girls did this. The forest seemed to react and come alive. The trees swayed in rythem as well as the flowers that bloomed and shone in the sunlight. The scent of the plants overflowing the area.

Kurai smiled a bit and strummed the last few notes and stopped playing as Awai's song ended. The echo of the guitar's strings still lingering in the distance. Kurai sighed in content.beautiful....
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:32 pm

Awai nodded and looked at Kurai*"Your music is...very beautiful K-Kurai."*She attempted a feeble timid smile, blushing a bit as she looked away from her and at the trees as she stared at the trees, thinking about what she had been told earlier, how she herself may be a God of earth, the Hanagami, God of Flowers....She still had her doubts*"The forest is so wonderful....." She smiled as she let the scent of flowers go into her nose, and unbeknown'st to herself, a green vine tattoo had appeared from her neck and was up to her cheek with a blooming dragon lily on it now.*" So...we..go for a...walk now right?"*She asked timidly.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:41 pm

thank you....you where amazing as well Awai-San kurai said with a smile as she started to walk through the forest with awai.Kurai then saw a symbol appear on the girl's face and she stopped.Awai.....are you a goddess? You have the symbol that a flower goddess would have on their cheek... kurai said while looking at her friend in awe. Kurai then studied her arm as her own mark of a goddess grew slightly, the lightning wrapping around slightly at her upper arm as well as the clouds covering her shoulder slightly. The true form of her tattoo.Kurai smiled.our music must have tapped into our inner power look my tattoo took it's true form
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:55 pm

She blinked and blushed as she quickly went to where there was water and looked at her reflection and gasped a bit as she touched the mark and sighed a bit*"Why do these things happen to me...I'm not supposed to be a God, just an Elemental...."*She blinked as she unbuttoned the collar of her shirt that normally covered her entire neck to reveal a second blosson and several branching vines indicating that the vines were now all over her body. She then looked at the back of her hands and surely enough the blossoms were there too. She collapsed onto her knees, she just didn't get any of this. First she finds out her first two friends are Gods, then she herself turns out to be a God, what next?*"Yuuki said that I might be...looks like my voice can activate the inner energy in things like grampa said, he always he felt younger when I sang back then....."*She sighed looking at the vines on her, there was no way she could hide all this unless she wore a scarf and some gloves...and it was the middle of summer...
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:24 pm

Kurai looks at her friend and she steps forward. Putting a hand on awai, the tattoos on her body glow a light green. Then they shrink back into one simple blossom on her collar bone. Kurai smiled.there you go now you won't have to worry about hiding them from everyone.. I sealed your energy back in your body. those tattoos will reappear when you wish to transform back into your real form
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:36 pm

She nodded as she looked at the other with her silver eyes calm and cool right now as she seemed to have changed a bit, her lilies came back and her hair turned green, but instead of the pale green from earlier, it was a lively strong green, and her eyes went a brown/scarlet color. She had a stronger aura about her and she smiled at Kurai happily and almost giddily as she looked at the other, a big smile beaming at her*"Your really nice you know that Kurai-chan ^_^. It is nice to meet you, I am Nigiyaka Hana Dansā, meaning Lively Flower Dancer ^_^, sorry to alarm you, just felt like coming out to play a bit ^_^."*This one was more energetic than Awai was, almost so energetic it was tireing. She unbuttoned the top buttons till just barely the top of her breasts showed from the shirt, she also undid the cuffs on the shirt and rolled them up as she smiled at Kurai, all but completely changing from the quiet Awai Kikyou Odoriko.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:30 pm

Your really nice you know that Kurai-chan ^_^. It is nice to meet you, I am Nigiyaka Hana Dansā, meaning Lively Flower Dancer ^_^, sorry to alarm you, just felt like coming out to play a bit ^_^." Kurai laughed good naturedly. are you Awai's true form? Or are you apart of her powers? Well it doesn't matter for now it's really nice to meet you but is Awai alright? kurai asked showing concern for her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:48 pm

Nigiyaka smiled as she nodded happily, she seemed to be like a fully bloomed rose in more was then one as her physical body also seemed to have changed. She looked at Kurai happily*"I am her true form, you see, Awai has only existed since I came to this school, she is my confused and timid side, if someone makes me blush I end up as her ^_^. But yes she is fine, just resting, she is a little confused at the moment ^_^."* She smiled looking at the one known as Kurai.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:05 pm

I am her true form, you see, Awai has only existed since I came to this school, she is my confused and timid side, if someone makes me blush I end up as her ^_^. But yes she is fine, just resting, she is a little confused at the moment ^_^."* kurai grinned.that's so cool and you're very beautiful Kurai said with a big smile.i would show you my true form but I don't want to feel like I'm showing off she said with a slight blush.
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:13 pm

Nigiyaka laughed and looked at her with calm eyes but a large grin*"No worries, even I am not in my normal form, as it would be entirely inappropriate for a school setting, such is the clothing of a nature God."*She laughed as she looked at Kurai happily, patting her head. She had changed a lot. her normally neck long collar was unbuttoned down to where the top portion of her breasts showed. her skin was more tanned and her ears were pointed. Her body changed from the slightly athletic girl, to something of an amazon woman that was well endowed*"So what made you wanna be Awai's friend?"
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:30 pm

No worries, even I am not in my normal form, as it would be entirely inappropriate for a school setting, such is the clothing of a nature God." Kurai smiled then her body started to glow a bright yellow. The light faded.Kurai was a few inches taller, her lips where slightly fuller,her golden hair fell down her back and slightly brushed against the end of her skirt.her eyes where a wolf like yellow. Her breasts where bigger as well as her butt and her skin was a smooth peach cream. she was wearing the same clothes but her appearance was much more beautiful. Her shirt showed her soft, yet well toned stomach,and a few buttons where undone at the shirt,showing the top of her breasts. Kurai laughed her voice a bit older,and it sounded musical almost,the wind blew gently as she laughed. so is my outfit... the goddess confessed with a playful smirk. but hey it's fun to watch the gods get nosebleeds she said teasingly.Kurai then looked surprised at the question.who wouldn't want to be awai's or your friend? She's sweet kind,beautiful,and is extremely talented I wish people where more like you and I like her shy nature it's cute I'm really happy that she is my roommate Kurai said honestly with a smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:39 pm

Nigiyaka laughed at the comment about nosebleeds and hugged Kurai tight for that one and laughed as she looked at the other and nodded*"Well, I will warm you right now, be careful with Awai and me, whatever gender she chooses to prefer will end up being my preference Wink."*She winked teasingly*"But to all seriousness, be careful with Awai, I will let her be in control, and maybe she will come out of her box just a little bit, and maybe I can get her into more appealing clothing, the collar is annoying, even if it is supposed to hide her mark that shows she is a God child."*She shrugged*"What can you do though, gotta keep things hush hush eeh?"
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:45 pm

Well, I will warm you right now, be careful with Awai and me, whatever gender she chooses to prefer will end up being my preference."don't worry I won't flirt to much... Kurai joked while hugging back.But to all seriousness, be careful with Awai, I will let her be in control, and maybe she will come out of her box just a little bit, and maybe I can get her into more appealing clothing, the collar is annoying, even if it is supposed to hide her mark that shows she is a God child." Kurai nodded once in agreement. no worries if someone messes with awai they'll be answering to me and my little friend she held up a fist that sparked with electrcity and then it cooled down.and I agree with keeping things hushed....I don't like admitting I'm a goddess much either bit since awai's my bestie And my roommate I thought she'd be the first to know she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:01 pm

She smiled as she kissed the fellow goddesses cheek as a sisterly kiss, whether she took it that way or not. She then winked to her and in a gust and flurry of petals, Awai was back, half dazed as her lily markings had gone to just being on her neck, but she did not seem to realize just how much her outfit had unbuttoned and that her breasts and butt had grown a bit as she held her head half dazed*"W-w-w-what just happened.....?"
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:13 pm

Kurai smiled at the sisterly kiss on the cheek and went back to her human form as awai spoke.She then smiled at awai and hugged her with one arm.nothing much...let's just say your true self is so beautiful. kurai said with a happy grin.Kurai was happy that Awai was her best friend.hey awai did you know you are my first and only friend so far?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest (Dancer)   Alone in the forest (Dancer) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone in the forest (Dancer)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next