Buro-Kun Konpaku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

after a strange accurence in what is called the gaia of the world. The gaia is the spirit of the earth, meaning that now severed the world's gaia fragments spread world wide into objects such as earings, necklaces, rings, and weapons of unkown.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Buro-Kun Konpaku's
Elemental imposter and the Ice Goddess  Siteplot

Humans now live in a world of chaos, after a strange accurence in what is called the gaia of the world. The gaia is the spirit of the earth, meaning that now severed the world's gaia fragments spread world wide into objects such as earings, necklaces, rings, and weapons of unkown. These fragments generate a strange power which taps into the mind and soul to create wonderous and mysterious powers. The problem with this is that this power is so imense it can corrupt the soul to want to be in control of power. Such places to learn how to control this power is the Shikigan Highschool, the school of elements. This school is mandetory now, and has been tradition for thirteen years now.

Ever since that disruption in the earth's gaia their have been disappearences in lands such as america, eruope and austrailia. The only thing is no one has seen who had made these lands disappear or for the fact hadn't noticed the lands disappeared in the first place. Years have past and now the world is completly destroyed, each land in japan were sectioned off as sectors or divisions. Each enclosed to its own type of people. The world has gotten strange but people have been disappearing and re appearing corrupted using the gaia fragments for good or bad. The world needs the gaia fragments back or the world it self will be thrown out of ballence.
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Elemental imposter and the Ice Goddess  Events-1
The Discovery of The Corrupted
Gaia Members

There has been recent reports of school members disappearing and coming back different. These members have been banished according to the Head Master, Kuroden. The only known member that was banished from school grounds was said to be one of the corrupted gaia members, Ranmaru. There has been no sighting of Ranmaru so far how ever the Head Master feels that this matter must be adjourned. He sends out his best students to search for this Ranmaru or at least to figure out his plans.
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Elemental imposter and the Ice Goddess  Staffmembers2
Lily
Yuuki
Zilo
Valentina Volpe

Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Elemental imposter and the Ice Goddess  Moderators2

Zento
Kioru Xemnas

Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Elemental imposter and the Ice Goddess  Topposter2

In order to be in the buro-kun konpaku's top poster list you must be active, and have at least 50-100 posts done already, none that are spam. You will get a pm from an admin on the ranking you are at in the top poster list, so far no one has made the list. Good Luck!
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Elemental imposter and the Ice Goddess  Memberofthemonth2
Male of the Month

In order to be male of the month you must be active and not inactive, you will know when you are a candidate if one of the admins pm you that you qualify.

Female of the Month

In order to be female of the month you must be active and not inactive, you will know when you are a candidate if one of the admins pm you that you qualify.
Affiliates
Elemental imposter and the Ice Goddess  SiteAffiliation2
Our Site Button

Elemental imposter and the Ice Goddess  Button10

Our Affiliates

Elemental imposter and the Ice Goddess  Afff10

Elemental imposter and the Ice Goddess

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuuki
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Yuuki

Elemental imposter and the Ice Goddess  Empty
PostSubject: Elemental imposter and the Ice Goddess    Elemental imposter and the Ice Goddess  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:56 pm

Sleeping on the sofa in the living room section of the mixed dorms. (see avatar for appearance and clothing).her light silver blue hair left loose and laid out across the cushions.Yuuki's soft pink lips where parted slightly,her expression at peace. Her. Sleeping body relaxed.

It has been a long day and classes where over. Yuuki had been gardening the front dorm with her ice blossoms.they where just like real flowers. Able to take in sunlight and water to grow and they where beautiful with a sweet scent. But they never wilted and they could survive in both summer and winter.

The temperature was extremely warm outside. To a point where Yuuki couldn't take it anymore and went inside. While she was resting, she had unknowingly made the entire dorm room ridiculously cold. Especially her skin. Frost seemed to build up on the windows, creating patterns on them.

Yuuki continued to sleep silently. Not a single sound escaping her lips.
Back to top Go down
Faiāinpurisaisu
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Elemental imposter and the Ice Goddess    Elemental imposter and the Ice Goddess  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:06 pm

He walked the hallways, as he did, the hallway became covered in frost quickly, as students ran for their dorms to avoid him. His eyes were like to solid orbs of ice and his hair was like frozen white razors. The air around him felt like it was sub Zero, and he breathed out frost as he walked by standing up straight in a pure white suit he wore for teaching. People called him the Reitō-shi wa kami , or the Frozen Death God, but he was actually just a teacher who controlled ice.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Elemental imposter and the Ice Goddess    Elemental imposter and the Ice Goddess  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:39 am

Unknown to yuuki she had made the room completely frosted in snow and ice and a fierce blizzard blew outside. Everything was below zeo degrees. Yuuki was comfortable in the cold and continued to rest peacefully. She was the most powerful ice goddess in the world and was a threat to all fire elementals. Even the gods and goddesses of fire labeled her as a major threat.

She was even powerful enough to freeze lightning,earth,and could easily take over the winds by using her blizzard attack to control it. Any body of water that surrounded her would freeze into a solid block of ice. She also had the power to freeze an elementals power including the gods and goddesses.but it was temporary with the gods and goddesses. Yuuki awoke to see the room frozen and concentrated. The blizzards stopped, the hallway door unfroze and the ice melted and became water then the water evaporated. Yuuki sat up and yawned.

She then opened the door and walked through the dorms heading for her own.
Back to top Go down
Faiāinpurisaisu
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Elemental imposter and the Ice Goddess    Elemental imposter and the Ice Goddess  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:59 am

A chill shot through the air as Faiāinpurisaisu went past a corner and saw the Goddess, unlike the other fire Gods, he was not afraid of her, he was resilient to temperatures, but as far as anyone knew, he was a humble Ice Elemental. The hallway became covered in forst as he breathed in and out calmly as his strides passed Yuuki just slightly before he stopped in front of her looking at her with his iced over eyes, frost in each of his breaths*"If it wasn't the queen of Ice, to what is the pleasure of this school that you have come here...."*He spoke in a soft, but strict way, each word perfectly articulated as he stood upright his hair gathering frost like his skin as he stood still, his white suit covered in frost that had gathered because of his powers.*
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Elemental imposter and the Ice Goddess    Elemental imposter and the Ice Goddess  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:13 pm

If it wasn't the queen of Ice, to what is the pleasure of this school that you have come here?" I came to see how the elementals are progressing and also to stay in touch with my friends....what about youFaiāinpurisaisu? How is Your life as a teacher? she asked with a slight smirk.as the two gods stood there the hallways. Yuuki noticed the hallways becoming cold as The male god froze them. Yuuki reversed her freezing ability and melted the ice until it evaporated. Even the male god's frost was starting to melt.now now we can't let the students freeze to death...
Back to top Go down
Faiāinpurisaisu
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Elemental imposter and the Ice Goddess    Elemental imposter and the Ice Goddess  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:27 pm

The frost did not leave from Faiāinpurisaisu's skin as he looked at her and bowed a bit with his cold signature smile as he continued to breath frost from his body. He held to a hand as the air around his body was constantly in a sub-zero state.*"The students on this hall all study ice, if they can't handle a little bit of my aura, they have no buisness being my students.."*He spoke with a solid stern voice as his cold eyes scanner the hallway and he spoke again as he saw students peaking out their doors to see them*"Come in or get out kids, take your pick, I will not have such obvious eaves-dropping...."*The people closed their doors quickly as he spoke and he nodded*"Thats what I thought, Order is everything....."
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Elemental imposter and the Ice Goddess    Elemental imposter and the Ice Goddess  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:41 pm

"The students on this hall all study ice, if they can't handle a little bit of my aura, they have no buisness being my students.. Come in or get out kids, take your pick, I will not have such obvious eaves-dropping..that's what I thought order is everything." Yuuki laughed,are you sure you aren't the god of tight asses? Relax a bit they're just kids I used to be just like them as a child,curious and had a habit of eavesdropping...except for some of your male students that might like ice a bit too much... as if to prove her point as a few male students walked by they started checking the ice goddess out while nodding once in approval. In result they became encased in ice.I hate perverts..... yuuki said in a slight bored tone while snapping her fingers. Causing the ice to break. The males then ran off as Yuuki gave them a cold glare.then again some order should be inforced to some students....
Back to top Go down
Faiāinpurisaisu
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Elemental imposter and the Ice Goddess    Elemental imposter and the Ice Goddess  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:14 pm

Faiāinpurisaisu smiled at the comment as he looked at her with his frosted eyes*"I am the Frozen Death God, how can you expect someone who follows the rules of my kind to be overly nice."*He gave a icy smile with a tint of dark humor, wondering if she would catch the reference to her exile. He looked at her as a rose of ice formed in his hand and he stroked the ice petals, looking at his handiwork*"When one student does wrong, all are punished, it is assimilation, it is how you weed out the weak and let the strong root and work as one whole, that is how I teach. Those students who wish to do otherwise may on their free time, but in class, they follow my rules and the order of the nature of ice. Cold, dark, and without mercy...."*His eyes turned black a moment as he said the final part as his frost spread a bit more, but then went back to normal, but the he went back to normal as he looked at her*"Then again, you are different from most ice elementals, you seem to have, disgustingly, embraced the other elements, why might I ask."*He looked at her with his iced eyes that could pierce a soul and his spiked hair sticking like razors there was so much ice in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental imposter and the Ice Goddess    Elemental imposter and the Ice Goddess  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elemental imposter and the Ice Goddess
Page 1 of 1