Buro-Kun Konpaku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

after a strange accurence in what is called the gaia of the world. The gaia is the spirit of the earth, meaning that now severed the world's gaia fragments spread world wide into objects such as earings, necklaces, rings, and weapons of unkown.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Buro-Kun Konpaku's
Alone in the dorms. Siteplot

Humans now live in a world of chaos, after a strange accurence in what is called the gaia of the world. The gaia is the spirit of the earth, meaning that now severed the world's gaia fragments spread world wide into objects such as earings, necklaces, rings, and weapons of unkown. These fragments generate a strange power which taps into the mind and soul to create wonderous and mysterious powers. The problem with this is that this power is so imense it can corrupt the soul to want to be in control of power. Such places to learn how to control this power is the Shikigan Highschool, the school of elements. This school is mandetory now, and has been tradition for thirteen years now.

Ever since that disruption in the earth's gaia their have been disappearences in lands such as america, eruope and austrailia. The only thing is no one has seen who had made these lands disappear or for the fact hadn't noticed the lands disappeared in the first place. Years have past and now the world is completly destroyed, each land in japan were sectioned off as sectors or divisions. Each enclosed to its own type of people. The world has gotten strange but people have been disappearing and re appearing corrupted using the gaia fragments for good or bad. The world needs the gaia fragments back or the world it self will be thrown out of ballence.
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Alone in the dorms. Events-1
The Discovery of The Corrupted
Gaia Members

There has been recent reports of school members disappearing and coming back different. These members have been banished according to the Head Master, Kuroden. The only known member that was banished from school grounds was said to be one of the corrupted gaia members, Ranmaru. There has been no sighting of Ranmaru so far how ever the Head Master feels that this matter must be adjourned. He sends out his best students to search for this Ranmaru or at least to figure out his plans.
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Alone in the dorms. Staffmembers2
Lily
Yuuki
Zilo
Valentina Volpe

Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Alone in the dorms. Moderators2

Zento
Kioru Xemnas

Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Alone in the dorms. Topposter2

In order to be in the buro-kun konpaku's top poster list you must be active, and have at least 50-100 posts done already, none that are spam. You will get a pm from an admin on the ranking you are at in the top poster list, so far no one has made the list. Good Luck!
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Alone in the dorms. Memberofthemonth2
Male of the Month

In order to be male of the month you must be active and not inactive, you will know when you are a candidate if one of the admins pm you that you qualify.

Female of the Month

In order to be female of the month you must be active and not inactive, you will know when you are a candidate if one of the admins pm you that you qualify.
Affiliates
Alone in the dorms. SiteAffiliation2
Our Site Button

Alone in the dorms. Button10

Our Affiliates

Alone in the dorms. Afff10

Alone in the dorms.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

Alone in the dorms. Empty
PostSubject: Alone in the dorms.   Alone in the dorms. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:39 am

She sat in her dorm quietly as she studied a book while sitting on her bed. She had nothing else to do with her time, so she only studied. She was a girl with twinkling silver eyes, a athletic looking body, and red hair. She wore a very modest outfit,the skirt going past her knees, and her shirt was always buttoned all the way to the neck, the outfit was black and not attracting to the eye, so most people just glanced over her, which is what she wanted, she didn't like attention, she was too shy for it. To those who knew her, most people just called her Awai.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorms.   Alone in the dorms. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:51 am

Kurai walked past a few dorms her electric blue eyes gazing over each door. The girl had blond hair that was left loose with her bangs falling slightly over her face,a petite yet graceful figure,and peach cream skin. she wore a white short sleeve button up shirt with a few buttons undone showing her collar bone with a black tie,a black skirt,and sneakers to match. and on her left arm she had a tattoo of an ancient cloud with lightning coming from it. indicating she was a lightning goddess but that was hidden by her sleeve. she hoped that no body would never see it. Kurai just wanted to live a normal life. stopping in front of a door and opened it and saw a girl already sitting there. she smiled.and you must be my roomate Awai nice to meet you she said with a happy smile.

Last edited by Kurai on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kioru Xemnas
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental
Kioru Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorms.   Alone in the dorms. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:56 am

Xemnas strutted through the halls, twirling her emerald chakram staff and glaring at any student who looked at her, especially the males. She sighed as she walked past a girl and her empty dorm. She walked back a bit and leans against the door frame with a mischevious smile, still twirling her chakram staff at fast pace of which Hama Enkatsu was blurred and all you could see was the huge outline of emerald. She had to twirl it out side of the door, as it was to large to stand in the doorway. She looked at her and smiled. "Hello." She said to her.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental
Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorms.   Alone in the dorms. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:03 pm

The very young Head master and god of Flames walked through the female dorm to check upon each and everyone of his students as he did nightly. To pass the time he flicked around a small flame from finger tip to finger tip. He smiled as he saw three students and bowed to them all. "Hello students, Goddess, how are you all this fine night?" He smiled and bowed his white suit never wrinkling, but his bright red hair falling around his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorms.   Alone in the dorms. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:08 pm

Awai lifted her sterling silver eyes from her book as she looked at the two people that had come and she blushed slightly in shyness as she looked at them. She was not used to people talking to her, and she had kind of hoped that no one would, she just wanted to make it through school.*"H-h-h-h-h....Hello....nice to meet the two of you....."*She spoke in a voice that was extremely quiet, and she didn't really want to say much more, she was kind of hoping they would go away after greeting, be she also knew that she had no such luck. She looked at the two calmly, half reading her book, she was obviously timid. She then saw the man and blinked as she shrunk away,blushing a bit, she didn't like all these people around her*"H-h-hey....".
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorms.   Alone in the dorms. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:15 pm

Kurai turned around to see the elemental of earth stand before her. she smiled.hello again..you must be Xemnas the girl i met in the forest that other day. she then turned towards her roomate and gave her a gentle smile.don't be nervous sweetie i apologize if i'm overwhelming you...i'm just excited to be here thats all "Hello students, Goddess, how are you all this fine night?" Kurai stiffened and turned to see Kuroden the god of fire. she put a hand on her hip and and laughed pretending kuroden didn't mention the goddess part at her..hello headmaster
Back to top Go down
Kioru Xemnas
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental
Kioru Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorms.   Alone in the dorms. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:24 pm

Xemnas smiled at Kurai and the other girl. "Hey there Kurai, nice ta see ya again. And don't be worried girl, i'm not as mean as I look." Xemnass said while laughing. She looked at the Headmaster and mumbled a hello, but when she heard the words ""Hello students, Goddess, how are you all this fine night?" , she did a double-take because of the goddess part. She looked at him again and glared slightly. "Goddess? Where?" Xemnas asked him with suspicioun.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental
Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorms.   Alone in the dorms. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:32 pm

Kuroden smiled as each girl greeted him in their own way. One was very shy because it was just in her nature while the other was suspicious and the third was in plain denial. He smiled showing his almost fanged canines and sighed a slight. "Hello and no need for any of you to tense up around me. I may be headmaster, but I am a rather nice guy i like to think." He then looked to the lightning and earth godessess. "You both should know better than our friend here that i am a very good and powerful man." He continued to smile and waited for one of them to speak.
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorms.   Alone in the dorms. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:41 pm

The girl known as Awai slinked down a bit in her bed as she wrapped herself in her covers to hide herself a bit, it was weird with all these people around, and there was a weird mix of feeling in the air and she didn't really like it, so she distracted herself with the flowers that were on her headboard and watched them grow faster than normal as she said nothing for a while, only her face, and part of her red hair showing from her blanket, she blushed from embarrassment as she looked at them with a look of "leave me alone" desperate in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorms.   Alone in the dorms. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:48 pm

"Hello and no need for any of you to tense up around me. I may be headmaster, but I am a rather nice guy i like to think."Kurai laughed.yeah yeah i know i know... she said while sitting next to her roomate. You both should know better than our friend here that i am a very good and powerful man." Kurai picked up a pillow and hit the fire god in the head with it.bullshit kuroden lightning overcomes fire any day she says teasingly while sticking her tongue out at him.she then looked at Xemnas.i think he was talking about us when he said goddesses... she said with a sigh. no longer denying the fact she was a goddess. she then watched Awai grow flowers quicker than normal and the look in her eyes.heh we must be scaring the shit out of you with all this random gods talk she said while giggling.she then looked at the flowers and said.by the way those are beautiful flowers and a nice talent that you have.
Back to top Go down
Kioru Xemnas
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental
Kioru Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorms.   Alone in the dorms. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:52 pm

Xemnas glared at the red haired Headmaster and looked at him. "You are creepy and you are scaring me. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT." Xemnas said to him. Her first sentance was a light whisper, while the second sentance was a confused yell. She turned back to Kurai and stared a bit before laughing. "Uhhhhh what? Goddess? That doesn't make sense." Xemnas told her with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental
Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorms.   Alone in the dorms. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:13 pm

Kuroden walked to the window and touched a small flower that was dying there and with his flames made it come back to life and flourish there in teh window seal as it caught the pale moonlight. While reveling in it's beauty he was hit in the back of the head with a pillow followed by a taunt from Kurai. He laughed aloud. "Kurai believe that if you will, but until you prove it you are null and void." He smiled at his teasing comment and leaned down speaking to Awai and touching the flower at the same time that she was helping grow.

He started a flame about his hand and the now growing flower began to bloom and the soil it was in started to get purer. He smiled and began to speak. "We as elementals have several gifts that help and harm, but i like to think of myself as more of one that helps rather than hurting. Like with this flower for instance. I helped it progress and bloom, like coming out of it's shell. I may be able to help people as well." He smiled at his little hint and turned to the last of the females. "I mean that you are a goddess as well as Kurai and that I am a God. It is as simple as that ." He smiled closed mouth at her not showing his fangs.
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorms.   Alone in the dorms. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:23 pm

Awai blushed at the comment of her having nice powers, as far as she was concerned, this was just her being her, when she was nervous she would make plants bloom and flourish. She then blinked at the man who made the plants bloom using fire, and she then hid even more, only her eyes showing now, she was afraid of fire, after all, she was an earth elemental that was made of Wood, and fire was one of her greatest fears. She watched them all calmly, only her silver eyes visible now as she looked at all of them with her eyes, aware and cautious as ever.*"please....no..............no fire.........."*She seemed fearful of his hands now as she looked at them.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorms.   Alone in the dorms. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:41 pm

Kurai waved her hand and allowed a tiny cloud to form over the flowers, the cloud rained over the plants. Making them healthy. aKurai believe that if you will, but until you prove it you are null and void" Kurai gave him a slight look.the cloud zoomed over kuroden and started to rain on his head as he spoke ws elementals have several gifts that help and harm, but i like to think of myself as more of one that helps rather than hurting. Like with this flower for instance. I helped it progress and bloom, like coming out of it's shell. I may be able to help people as well"

The cloud put out Kuroden's flames with a light rain and went back to watering the plants. nice speech but you should know that earth elementals hate and somewhat fear fire..just like you. Fire elementals fear water and hate the cold and it isn't nice or wise to challenge a sky goddess she said teasingly while handing awai the rose that bloomed with the help of kuroden and herself.
Back to top Go down
Kioru Xemnas
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental
Kioru Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorms.   Alone in the dorms. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:52 pm

Xemnas stared dumbfoundedly at Kurai and The creepy Headmaster. "But I can't be a goddess. I'm just a normal, elemental, 16 year old chick. That's all I am. Nothing else. And besides, how would I even know if I am a goddess? What makes this so special?" Xemnas asked in a still unbelieving tone of voice with no idea how to take it. She looked at Awai and the rose in her hands and smiled slightly, remembering her own abilities. She walked over next to her and looked at Kurai and nodded. "Yes, she is obviously afraid of your fire. As are a lot of Earth Elementals. Though a fair amount of us don't fear fire, we just intensely dislike it, as Fire is our opposite." She said to her and the creepy Headmaster. She looked back to Awai and smiled, holding out her hand and letting the single rose mature in grow into a group of red roses with a vine tied around them to keep them in place.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental
Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorms.   Alone in the dorms. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:10 pm

he laughed at his students being so playful and decided to take a seat at the desk looking at all there girls who were so different and as the cloud came upon him teh rain simply sizzled and nothing happened. He smiled and looked at her shirt before he looked away she would feel about 30 degrees below zero there on her torso and he laughed now looking at the earth elementals. "I apologize for my inconsideration in this matter Awai and as for how i know. I can tell even when you all can't. It is one of the reasons I am headmaster, but at any rate while are here is there anything you all wish to ask me?" He spoke sincerely waiting for a response from all of the girls and laughing at the prank he pulled and the fact that no one knew it was him.
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorms.   Alone in the dorms. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:21 pm

Awai's brain seemed to fry as her eyes glowed with a brown tint in them and a cage suddenly formed in the room over everyone and to everyone surprise, they would find that their powers were completely sealed from use by the wood that had suddenly formed around them, but there was an opening near the door for people to get out if the needed to as Awai spoke softly*"Please don't argue...and no more powers....an no more of this..."god" buisness....."*She spoke timidly, no strength behind her voice, but the cage around everyone was a testament as to her powers, she was a very strong wood controller. Awai did not even mean to activate the power, as it was something she had just come up with on the spot, she was just tired of the usage of so much power around her, she was confused and she would admit, a little dazed at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorms.   Alone in the dorms. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:34 pm

Kurai felt her shirt become cold and she simply warmed herself by sending electrical currents through her body.mmm....all better she said while suddenly from out of nowhere a small lightning bolt struck from the cloud that was watering the plants and hit kuroden in the balls.

Kurai then watched the room become incased in wood and she pushed against it roughly.awai take down the cage please....one thing about a sky god-I mean elemental....we don't like to be closed up in tight spaces....it droves us insane she admitted while taking her katana out and cutting her way out before her powers lost control. She then sat sighed in relief and looked at awai.sorry about that.... she said while blushing slightly
Back to top Go down
Kioru Xemnas
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental
Kioru Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorms.   Alone in the dorms. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:24 pm

Xemnas looked at the creepy Headmaster and glared slightly. She was caught off gaurd by the sudden wooden cage that gripped around all of them. She tried to break the wood by use of her own powers, only to realize it didn't work. She screamed violently as she tried to hack her way through the wood with Hama Enkatsu, violently bashing at the bars as if she had been suddenly struck by anger. She glared angrily at the other Earth Elemental. "You didn't have to lock us in a damn cage! Just because your shy, doesn't mean you have that right! Yeah, I really don't like Fire Elementals, but you don't see me running around and murdering them!" Xemnas screamed at the girl at the top of her lungs.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental
Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorms.   Alone in the dorms. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:07 pm

Kuroden laughed at the jolt to the balls as it only tickled him, He smiled at the cage that was supposed to seal their powers and as he heard the other goddess scream he became a tad annoyed adn a black ring appeared upon his finger. Soon the girl was circled with rings. One under her breast and around her arms and one around her mouth to stop the yelling. "it is okay that you are nervous, but this extent is unnecessary young one. I will try to avoid using any of my powers that show fire around you if that helps." He smiled and released teh girl from his power ready to lock it back if she continued to speak in such a violent tone.
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorms.   Alone in the dorms. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:23 pm

Awai looked at the three of them from under the blanket, and tears began to flow down from her eyes as her skin semed to go even more pale than normal and the wood cage about them rotted away into nothing as she began to cry silently to herself.*"I didn't mean to....it was an accident...it just...happened....I've never done that before....."*She said quietly through the tears that flowed down her cheeks. Awai knew she could not fit in in this place, these people had been with other people all their lives, she had only lived with her protector for the past 16 years. Awai stood up from under the covers, but something was different about her now, her eyes were brown, her hair was a pale green color, and her skin was ghostly white, and she looked almost sickly now as she began to leave the room*".......Sorry....I'll leave now....."
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorms.   Alone in the dorms. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:36 pm

Kurai heard the girl start to cry and before she could leave the room Kurai wrapped her arms around the girl and pulled her into a gentle hug.no...we are not angry with you and what just happened wasn't your fault you hear me? And why would I want a friend of mine to leave the room? kurai said in a gentle and soothing tone that could bring comfort to almost anyone. Kurai smiled slightly and patted awai gently on the back.kurai never had a real friend before and she thought that awai could be her first if it was okay to the red head elemental.
Back to top Go down
Kioru Xemnas
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental
Kioru Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorms.   Alone in the dorms. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:17 am

Xemnas stood up and frowned, yet turned to the other Earth Elemental and threw a apologetic glance at her. "I won't say sorry, although I didn't mean to insult you to that degree. If you want, I could help you train with your powers." Xemnas said to her as she turned away slightly and sighed. She looked at the window before looking at the creepy Headmaster suspiciously. Xemnas didn't really trust him, but maybe over time she would.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental
Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorms.   Alone in the dorms. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:55 am

Kuroden smiled at the young girls and their words of kindness. Well in some cases attempts at kindness, but none the less he was touched by his students. "It would seem that you all understand why we are here. To help on another to build upon their skill and gain wisdom and since you girls seem to understand that well enough i can say proudly that you have learned tonights lesson well. Be prepared for school in the morning ladies and don't hesitate to bring any problems to me." With that he was gone from sight and all that could be heard was a simple auvoir.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorms.   Alone in the dorms. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone in the dorms.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Buro-Kun Konpaku :: Shikigan Highschool :: North :: Dorms :: Female Dorms-
Jump to: