Buro-Kun Konpaku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

after a strange accurence in what is called the gaia of the world. The gaia is the spirit of the earth, meaning that now severed the world's gaia fragments spread world wide into objects such as earings, necklaces, rings, and weapons of unkown.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Buro-Kun Konpaku's
(Rin ) Itami (Cold  )Supreme Fire Goddess W.I.P Siteplot

Humans now live in a world of chaos, after a strange accurence in what is called the gaia of the world. The gaia is the spirit of the earth, meaning that now severed the world's gaia fragments spread world wide into objects such as earings, necklaces, rings, and weapons of unkown. These fragments generate a strange power which taps into the mind and soul to create wonderous and mysterious powers. The problem with this is that this power is so imense it can corrupt the soul to want to be in control of power. Such places to learn how to control this power is the Shikigan Highschool, the school of elements. This school is mandetory now, and has been tradition for thirteen years now.

Ever since that disruption in the earth's gaia their have been disappearences in lands such as america, eruope and austrailia. The only thing is no one has seen who had made these lands disappear or for the fact hadn't noticed the lands disappeared in the first place. Years have past and now the world is completly destroyed, each land in japan were sectioned off as sectors or divisions. Each enclosed to its own type of people. The world has gotten strange but people have been disappearing and re appearing corrupted using the gaia fragments for good or bad. The world needs the gaia fragments back or the world it self will be thrown out of ballence.
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
(Rin ) Itami (Cold  )Supreme Fire Goddess W.I.P Events-1
The Discovery of The Corrupted
Gaia Members

There has been recent reports of school members disappearing and coming back different. These members have been banished according to the Head Master, Kuroden. The only known member that was banished from school grounds was said to be one of the corrupted gaia members, Ranmaru. There has been no sighting of Ranmaru so far how ever the Head Master feels that this matter must be adjourned. He sends out his best students to search for this Ranmaru or at least to figure out his plans.
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
(Rin ) Itami (Cold  )Supreme Fire Goddess W.I.P Staffmembers2
Lily
Yuuki
Zilo
Valentina Volpe

Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
(Rin ) Itami (Cold  )Supreme Fire Goddess W.I.P Moderators2

Zento
Kioru Xemnas

Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
(Rin ) Itami (Cold  )Supreme Fire Goddess W.I.P Topposter2

In order to be in the buro-kun konpaku's top poster list you must be active, and have at least 50-100 posts done already, none that are spam. You will get a pm from an admin on the ranking you are at in the top poster list, so far no one has made the list. Good Luck!
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
(Rin ) Itami (Cold  )Supreme Fire Goddess W.I.P Memberofthemonth2
Male of the Month

In order to be male of the month you must be active and not inactive, you will know when you are a candidate if one of the admins pm you that you qualify.

Female of the Month

In order to be female of the month you must be active and not inactive, you will know when you are a candidate if one of the admins pm you that you qualify.
Affiliates
(Rin ) Itami (Cold  )Supreme Fire Goddess W.I.P SiteAffiliation2
Our Site Button

(Rin ) Itami (Cold  )Supreme Fire Goddess W.I.P Button10

Our Affiliates

(Rin ) Itami (Cold  )Supreme Fire Goddess W.I.P Afff10

(Rin ) Itami (Cold )Supreme Fire Goddess W.I.P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charming one
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental
Charming one

(Rin ) Itami (Cold  )Supreme Fire Goddess W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: (Rin ) Itami (Cold )Supreme Fire Goddess W.I.P   (Rin ) Itami (Cold  )Supreme Fire Goddess W.I.P I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:30 pm

11eye Basic Information
(Rin ) Itami (Cold  )Supreme Fire Goddess W.I.P Unknown49
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Name: Itami,Rin
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Gender:Female
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Age: 17
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Appearance: Rin has long fiery red hair, that she likes to put in a bun like ponytail, her left eye is yellow and her right eye is red but she tends to wear purple contacts.and are filled with passion and cunning. She stands at 6'6 and weighs 135 pounds, her body type is very curvaceous and her breast are a 36 D. Her style consist of gothic lolita but sometimes she wears silk red silk kimonos.

11 eye apperence. Rin does not wear the contacts she wears at school and she is dresses in a black dress with a white flora patterne ( look at the pic )
[/td][/tr][tr][td]School Personality: School persona: like her element Rin is Hot-headed and destructive. She always speaks her mind and never ever lets anyone tell her otherwise. Doing what she wants and when she wants to do it has always been her thing. She is stubborn, pridefull and half the time out of control.

11 eye Personality: Quiet ,observant and very Smug. She likes to follow lilly-Sama around like a pet and is always saying sarcastic remarks to the other members of the group, making or at least trying to make them feel lower then her. She respects lilly-Sama to the fullest and constantly bows to her.

[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Relationships: single
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Elemental Affiliation: Fire
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Race:Shikigan High School Student/Elemental/ 11 EYE
[/td][/tr][/table]

Soul Body Information
[Image of past weapon here]
Name: Amarante
Originated: Amarante came to Rin while she slept. Rin slept and dreamed of a gorgeous rain of fire burning everything around her. Then two Unique Swords fell from the raining fire sky and a voice spoke to rin.
" Go to the human world.. There a school will teach you the power of these ... They will help you bring the destruction... THE DESTRUCTION OF A GOD..." with that rin awoke two Sword burning hot laying by her side, smiling to herself she took the Swords and left for the human world.
Appearance: A large voretx of blue fire forms around Rin, the fire begains to enclose on her legs arms the botttom of her face and her breast. Where the blue fire has engulfed, a red and silver Armor has been placed and the rest of her body has a tightly wrapped black fire proofed leather. On her feet are a pair of white boots and on her hands a pair of white gloves both of them have a blues and white fire patterne at the ends
Abilities: Rin can Create white hot fire balls that burn through virtually anything. She shoots them through her hands and feet while she fights and through her sword when she moves it about, the flames change from reddish orange to a white to blue depending on her anger.
Other: {anything that is not placed here make your own.}

Elemental Abilities Information:{at least three maximum ten}
[table border="1"][tr][td]

Name: Burning Okami
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Type: Offence
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Element: Fire
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Description: Rin takes a deep breath and and blows fire from her nose the fire turns into two wolves and chases the opponet down relentlessly. when it catches him/her it tears and burns them this last for two posts.

[/td][/tr][tr][td]Name: Systematic Collision
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Type: Sealing
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Element: Fire
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Description: Rin focuses on the opponent for a split second and a large white fire cube traps them inside burning them instantly, this move can be adjusted by the stregnth of the heat and the size of the cube.
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Name:

[/td][/tr][tr][td]Type: Rage
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Element: Normal
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Description: When her anger gets the best of her Rin begins screaming loudly and her body turns hot she goes in berserk mode and beings to fight like a wild animal. Killing or trying to kill her mind gone and her strengths
evolving ten fold her fire powers are also evolved and uncontrollable.

name:Rising from the ashes.
/td][/tr][tr][td]Type: fire
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Element: Binding
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Description: If rin dies anytime during battle she can autimatically be reborn, This move can only be done twice in battle and only when the sun is up, even if it is during the night the next day she can come back in the sunlight of course.

name: Healing heat
/td][/tr][tr][td]Type: sealing
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Element: fire
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Description: By emiting a low heat wave from her hands rin can heal almost everything exsept broken bones

/td][/tr][tr][td]Type:
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Element: Normal
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Description:

Main Information
Family:
Friends:Oroki is where all her friends are and some of them are in the Shikigan High School
Realm:Oroki
History: Born from the ashes of a phoenix, Rin was born to be the Supreme Fire goddess. She was trained by the gods before her and was told she would recieve a weapon of great power. and she did but this power had to be taught and so she went to the human world, where a student who was very smart infused her weapon inside of her which gave her her eyes and even more power. she vowed to kill the fire headmaster, but first she had to learn to controll the powers given to her.
Rp Sample
Pitter patter, pitter patter, pitter patter The sweet music of rain tapped on kan'u's window steadily as she awoken to a Grey morning. Looking up at her ceiling and sighing lightly, getting up she looks at the window her icy blue eyes filled with no emotions as she got up and walked to the window. Looking at her dark purple window shades she opens them up, Looking out of her large round window she sees the Grey clouds then smiling a little she leaves her room and heads to the shower. Shuffling slowly to the bathroom she stops dead in her tracks as she sees someone dart across the living room. Frowning slightly she sonidos to her room and retrieves her zan, sighing to herslf lightly she sonidos into her living room standing in the middle of the room waiting listing.

crouched low underneath the couch a snake waits to strike, but it made one false move... Invading kan'u personal space. Taking in a sharp breath the intruder starts to shuffle under the couch. Kan'u quickly with the swipe of her arm cut the couch in half with her zan. Blood and fluff began to spill out onto the ground " Fucking great.... Now I got a mess to clean." Sighing she wals to the bathroom and turns on a cool shower. It's just another morning in the life of Kan'u.
[table border="1"][tr][td]Admin Who Approved You:lily
Back to top Go down
Lily
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Lily

(Rin ) Itami (Cold  )Supreme Fire Goddess W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Rin ) Itami (Cold )Supreme Fire Goddess W.I.P   (Rin ) Itami (Cold  )Supreme Fire Goddess W.I.P I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:03 am

approved
Back to top Go down
http://buro-kun-konpaku.createfreeforum.net

(Rin ) Itami (Cold )Supreme Fire Goddess W.I.P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Buro-Kun Konpaku :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: